Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, March 19, 2024

The Stool Pigeon Can't Seem To Get Her Facts Straight And That Is Who We Have Been Looking For!

 


Is there anything less attractive than Lori LaFond's mouth?  I've lived an entire lifetime with that big fat lying mouth of hers trying to cause problems for everyone I know.  It used to be a secret how she would have enough truth to make something believable before that brain turned it into a fantasy for someone to get arrested.  She's at it again.

When it comes to shitting on people, Lori LaFond wrote the book, though I am sure it is misspelled and illiterate.  Nobody can ever say that my father wasn't one of her favorite targets, but even then, the lies came out and he was fully acquitted of the crime Lori accused him of, then hid.  No more hiding Lori.  You need to own up to your lies; if you won't, a lawyer will make you stop.

Since Lori made up that lie about my father, she thinks she got away with it because we didn't prosecute her for it.  Times have changed.  We not only knew Lori was behind it, but she tried again just before she infected me with HIV and stuck an implant inside my head to stalk me.  The path to her lies was a family friend who told us all about her new plan.  It was quickly foiled and we kept that information to ourselves.

Lori runs around with her drugs and tries to use them to find people to hurt my parents and my family.  She's had some success in finding the people because she stalks me, even with members of her own family.  Unfortunately, those members of her family don't like her either, so she had them fired and arrested too.  Her favorite is telling people that my father was convicted of the crime she accused him of.  That crime was tried in a courtroom and by a jury of his peers; he was found 100% NOT GUILTY; something I am sure that her father did not like about Lori.  She can blame me for being a witness in my father's defense, as she has other witnesses, but the truth is she is just mad because she can't get any of us to lie for her.  I told the truth, anything else that Lori has to say is a complete fabrication and totally false.  Lori can't threaten me into lying and I wouldn't expect her to know the concept of double jeopardy.

Other families suffered after Lori's attempt with my father.  Same crime, adult abuses child, male on minor male/female, but as most of us know from the charges in Sedona, Arizona, adult on child crime is something that Lori was arrested for and ran away from.  I've heard that we have the warrants from Arizona, I'm pretty sure they aren't hard to find.  It's time that Lori realizes that using my family to portray her and her brother, Brian's perverse lifestyle of pedophilia, is about to come crashing down around the two of them.  Brian, allegedly, was already convicted of molesting Benjamin Katzenberg.  Even Jeffrey's neighbor, David, knows that.  Missy Erickson knows that Lori was arrested with Brian for child endangerment in Sedona, Arizona because Missy bailed them out.  So two of Lori's friends are both suspicious and witnesses to their crimes.  

My advice is, "Don't go shitting on someone because of your lies Lori because the truth about you is SO MUCH WORSE...WITH WARRANTS AND ATTEMPTED MURDER!"  Don't expect to throw rocks at the Marines and expect them not to use their own ammunition to secure your freedom.  You messed this up so badly for your family, I just pray that when you are caught you cop to everything for their sake.  Until then, see you in court, Ms. Thang.

Until that happens, I want you all to remember that I created this blog for the parents of the victims of this crime.  They needed to know the truth.  My friends needed a way to show their parents what happened to them too.  Lori loves to threaten everyone, but that is a crime.  It's time to teach her friends that committing a crime against someone and then threatening them to keep quiet about it, is a HUGE crime!  Lori's been doing that to my sister and me our whole lives.  She commits the crime, and we deal with the aftermath.  I have a huge problem with a fugitive that does shit like that.