Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, April 16, 2024

There Is A Three-Part Series On Gang Stalking in Psychology Today That Gives Both Sides Of This Dilemma: Of Course You Already Know It Is True And Real

 


In my effort to bring you all up to date on the place where most victims of this crime are with law enforcement and public knowledge about this crime of neural stalking, I am always trying to find the most recent and most informative articles about it.  Reputable magazines and published scientific articles can be used in a court of law.  I wanted to show you more of what the victims deal with.

There is a certain amount of shame that comes from being someone who knows they are being gang stalked and electronically harassed; particularly where Voice-to-Skull (V2K) is the case.  I am reminded of my own journey to this understanding of the crime by writing years and years of journals about my experience with Lori Jean LaFond and her "gang" of stalkers in San Diego, California.  I will say this, it didn't start in San Diego, Ca.  Nope, I was 19 years old when Lori raped and infected me with HIV which was accompanied by a neural implant that allowed her to stalk my every conversation and location.  It began in Riverside, California but had its roots in Palm Springs, CA.   There is no doubt in my mind that it was Lori LaFond that created this life of stalking and threats; something that she is very proud of when she isn't denying it.

Indeed it was Lori who began by having people hired at the places where I worked like "Spoons" Restaurant in the Riverside Plaza area.  I was also followed on campus at U.C. Riverside.  Lori and her brother would also make contact with my roommate and back then I had a girlfriend too.  Brian LaFond contacted both of them to confront me.  Lori did the job on my fraternity brothers at Phi Gamma Delta (FIJI) too.  What Brian wouldn't do in person, Lori would try over the phone.  It's a very strange thing when this begins, there are no "voices in your head" but there is a presence of strangers that follow you everywhere.  I am certain that my friend Mindy knows that this was going on too.  She even mentioned strange people coming into her work while we lived together for a short while.  

During this period, Lori made contact with my brother-in-law and sister about my drug use.  I wasn't using a lot of drugs, but I did know that someone had contacted my sister and b-i-l; when I asked him, he told me that it was Lori LaFond and to be very careful about her.  She has a weird thing about my sister and me, he told me.  He knew her to be a drug dealer and got drugs from her too.  How she would know anything about me was, at the time, not very clear and it confused me.  Lori was also running around telling people that I had HIV and that I told nobody about it.  My response is, "If I had HIV and told nobody about it, then how in the world could she know?  She is the very last person on this Earth that I would disclose something like that to and certainly not someone that I would ever have sex with."  Lori and her brother Brian were already using this brain link to spy and have others stalk me.

Indeed, Lori even has been rumored to be in receipt of my car license plate from that period.  It was a California personalized plate that I had in high school, "KEV BOND", and the plate she took was reported stolen.   The most incriminating part is the registration sticker on the plate that shows that it was Lori or Brian who stole the plate from me.  I reported the plate stolen to the campus police.  It ended up in Lori's possession.  It is Lori that is behind my stalking.

In Psychology Today, there are a series of three articles about gang stalking and electronic harassment.  

The first is Part 1: "Gang Stalking: Real Life Harassment or Text Book Paranoia: The paranoid reality of "targeted individuals"

Part 2:  "Conspiracy, Delusion, and Shared Belief:  When group affiliation reinforces delusion-like beliefs.

Part 3: "Gang Stalking: A case of mass hysteria?"

I will now ask you, our readers, to read each of these articles.  Some of you know absolutely that this is a REAL thing.  Others are casual readers who may not know my team or this crime.  For you, I ask that you understand that I too, did not believe this was a real thing.  I never bought into "voices in my head" or anything like that.  Gang stalking wasn't something I had ever heard of, but I did experience it.  I called it "people following me everywhere."  I never thought it was a brain-driven thing.  Now it makes total sense.  The trepidation I felt about coming forward was only matched by the anger I felt about someone having done this to me and then bragging about it to everyone when she was the person responsible for my HIV infection and the infections of over a thousand others.   My community is bigger than just myself.  So I came forward to tell my story hoping to convince some of you that it is as real as you could possibly imagine!