Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, March 22, 2024

She Wore An Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Female Bikini - And She Got Arrested With Her Sister - Lori and Brian's Arizona Excursion

 



Oh, Honey, she was a sight to see on the side of that freeway with his half-naked sister wearing her construction worker fantasy outfit right next to him.  I've heard that Lori Jean and Brian LaFond were on full display while stalking my friends and me on vacation.  Of course, we all know they skipped out on returning to court to face the charges against them in that case, but there are others too.

What police have yet to realize is why Mr. and Ms. Thang were there in the first place.  This was their first trip to Arizona in their lifetimes and boy did they make a poor showing.  They allegedly got arrested several times before their "friend", Missy Erickson, came to their rescue in the Arizona court system.  How many times did I tell Lori Jean LaFond not to stalk me before she got arrested?  I have also been hearing Lori doing the exact same thing ever since.  Arizona could do all of us a HUGE favor by coming to 29 Palms and arresting the siblings who had their DNA tested and fingerprints taken.  I have a suggestion for Bryan Anderson.

Since we already know that the Riverside Crime Lab has identified two sources of DNA besides my own in my bloody rape clothing, why not help Arizona law enforcement out by giving them the DNA and letting them compare it to the two suspects in the bikini case and the child endangerment charges in Sedona, Arizona?  Wouldn't this make the most sense of all?  It would appear that since I am the informant in the cases against them and we have eyewitnesses to Lori's rape in Palm Springs, we should be doing more to help law enforcement that wasn't afraid of arresting the LaFond siblings.  I mean we could also give up the direction of infection DNA too.

We need to make the connections to these two with undeniable DNA so that we can stop Lori from threatening my family members and yours. We could get a match simply by looking in the Arizona database or CODIS.

Here is the other thing.  If we don't want to use the DNA from my own rape case, it is a simple thing to get DNA from Lori's mother or sister to link the siblings to the crime.  God forbid we help me, but at least we can do something for the boys that were raped.  Remember, Jeffrey is dead set against helping me in any circumstance.   We need to prove the identity of Lori and Brian who tend to use fake IDs to get themselves out of trouble.  I would remind all of you how quickly Brian Kohberger's familial DNA was used to find him in the Idaho 4 slayings.  This doesn't take long and it is easily available to law enforcement.

Yeah, I'm totally disappointed in the investigation that we are doing because there isn't much professionalism and because one person is stopping everyone else from being free from Lori LaFond forever.  I'm done with this approach.  One person does not speak for the whole group.  He's done it for so long now that we can't seem to do anything without him throwing a hissy fit and screaming at my team members.  He shouldn't have gotten involved and then he shouldn't have stolen money from my family.  It's caused a great deal of problems for everyone in my family and he refuses to apologize or even acknowledge my family at all.

This man had no right to break into my own rape investigation and tell everyone that I wasn't important enough to help.  Fuck off.  I am the person who did the most work and tried my entire life to get rid of Lori LaFond's nasty influence.  He is a person that doesn't deserve justice or consideration.  His lame assed tactics are dangerous and put the public at risk.

I started this investigation to look into who shot at me when I was in San Diego and who raped Christopher and myself.  For him to come along and act like he did anything miraculous is a lie.  His devotion to Missy Erickson is sickening.  She's tried to kill me on numerous occasions with Lori and has never even thought about what bailing her out of jail looked like when she approached my sister to steal my savings account.  She is eliminated from any and all consideration in my book and Christopher's.  We are the informants and she is the main suspect.

The worst part is how the Katzenbergs have used my family as a shield for their poor decision-making.  Trying to make my sister look like a thief after Lori's tried to make her look like some kind of whore is unconscionable.  Now Lori has spent the last three days trying to set up another brother-in-law situation where her drugs and our kids are in danger.  Rather than do anything that would be reasonable, Jeffrey and Marilyn are just sitting there eating popcorn and hoping for a murder.  It's sad.  It's wrong.  It's all just because Jeffrey and Marilyn fucked up in Arizona like I had anything to do with it.

I've been the target of Jeffrey's anger for over 14 years because of a decision that he and his wife made.  There should be no more of these threats coming to me or my family but Missy and Lori have their drugs and lots of lies to tell.  Ruining children's lives has become the most important thing to the drug addicts who help the LaFond siblings.  There isn't a single person who has ever tried to help my sister or me out of this situation.  Jeffrey drug my sister into this and left her family to die.  I think he's a nightmare.

Just like the killing of my brother-in-law, Bessie Smith is sitting right in the middle of this problem doing nothing but telling people not to get involved.  She is a tramp and a hustler who thinks she deserves to be exhausted because of her theft of my money.  Bessie is living with the Katzenbergs as some kind of stake that I would never use.  She is a lousy friend and an even worse human being.  For her to sit there and watch Lori and Missy set up another problem for my father and sister knowing what this situation entails, is mesmerizingly stupid. It shows her guilt for the first murder and the setting up of another.  I'm leaving out my own gay bashing that Bessie kept secret from my family too.  She is not to be trusted by anyone who knows her.

This is a case of double extortion.  Lori LaFond is extorting me and so is Jeffrey's family.  Lori constantly threatens me so that Jeffrey will talk to her and his response is nothing but silence for the crime of elderly abuse and informant obstruction.  I've begged him to stop.  I've pleaded with him to stop.  I've even asked him to prove that he isn't working with the criminals.  Still nothing.  No warrants were served.  No arrests have been made.  Nothing.  This is torture, plain and simple.  It has taken a huge toll on me.

I am absolutely certain that he met with my sister and promised her that he would not let Lori LaFond hurt my family, but he's done anything but that.  I am not safe.  I am constantly in fear for my life and the lives of my loved ones.  Lori is still calling Jeffrey, "her father", and his response is absolutely nothing.  Not one fucking word to my father or sister who are being put through Hell right now trying to keep our family from these fucking drug addicts.

I would also like to remind all of you that it was Missy Erickson and Jeffrey who came up with a plan to keep me from hiring an attorney that would have stopped all of this.

I invite all of you to ask Jeffrey Katzenberg what he allowed his mistress to do to my niece and family.  He should be strung up by his balls.