Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, April 12, 2024

The Mental Cruelty Of Being Left To Die

 


It should come as absolutely no surprise that for the past 14 years, I have been put through absolute Hell physically and mentally.  It will also surprise nobody that the other half of my "relationship" was given everything in return for his silence.  It's a little game that Missy Erickson and Lori LaFond have played for decades.  If you are in a relationship, they split you in half and the other half is ALWAYS doing better than you are.  

I warned Christopher about that and you would think that he would not allow it to become the case, but in a not-so-interesting twist, he went right along with everything.  Leaving me here in the middle of nowhere to die, alone, tortured, robbed, and raped.  Most of you think that he is such a nice person, but I will remind you that there was a very real-time when nobody could stand him, just me.  So I asked people to be friendly to him, and they were.  Boy were they friendly to him.  They were so friendly to him that he completely forgot all about me, my family, and what I did for him.  

This whole project began as a way to keep his own mother aware of what was going on in Palm Springs, California.  In truth, it was a response to a request that his own mother made of me to keep her updated.   I, obviously, could not use the cellphone service due to Lori's complete control over the phones because of her illegal computers, so I began writing here.   This way, Christopher would know where I was, how I was doing, and what was going on.  I thought it was genius.  It wasn't.

Instead of listening to me.  He listened to everyone else.  BIG MISTAKE.  HUGE MISTAKE.  ENORMOUS MISTAKE.  

Jeffrey Katzenberg and his wife, Marilyn, decided to stick their noses right into the middle of my business.  They were warned not to, but if you know Jeffrey, he's like a teenage girl.  All the pain and suffering that I went through in the relationship before, with Steven Frey, Benjamin, and his family put me through again...only instead of four years of hurtfulness, it has been about 16 years.  Jeffrey warned him not to contact me and opted instead for a hateful letter from his mother to me.  It was the lowest blow I've ever received.  You can read it for yourself on this blog.  The same woman that made me promise to keep her informed was now telling me to fuck off.  I believe that letter was sent by Lori LaFond during her restraining order period, but nevertheless, the mental cruelty began.

There was no word from his mother or sister that I tried to keep informed.  I once told them about Lori LaFond and kept this blog for her son.  They have NEVER tried to be friendly or positive,  just hateful and silent.  Obviously ungrateful for the work that I put in to save their son and brother from a certain death at Lori LaFond's hands.  Lori then put him in jail for a year and a half because he stubbornly would not listen to anything I told him.  He doesn't listen to me.  He doesn't care.

The letter was hateful.  The letter was cruel.  The letter was just before Lori LaFond put him in jail.  You didn't see Jonathan Mendenhall helping him either.  He simply disappeared from my life.  This is what he wanted.
Here is the best copy I have:
I just want you all to see the kind of cruelty that I have been put through that Christopher and his mother perpetuated.  It is very interesting to note that it wasn't more than a week before Marie's son was sent to jail for over a year and a half.  So this letter is a bunch of shit.

This was sent to my home during Lori LaFond's period of restraint for that "workplace violence" restraining order that she violated in Sedona, Arizona right in front of Marilyn Katzenberg and her husband.  Do you know what Jeffrey told Christopher?  "Do not talk to Kevin for at least a year." That was well over 14 years ago.  Not only did it hurt me deeply on a personal level, it also stopped my informant partnership as Christopher was already the other informant in this case.  So it was a violation, witness tampering, informant misconduct, and hurtful beyond words.  I'd already received another notice of Jonathan's death.  That was another obstruction of justice when his mother let that stand without saying that he was alive.  Did it do anything to Lori, no.  She knew he was alive so telling me was simply a direct obstruction to me only.  He would have been in no more danger than he already was because Lori LaFond is who put him there.  So this is a direct result of two mothers that didn't give a fuck about my well-being, at all.  My mental health was damaged severely.

Jeffrey then told both Mrs. Monti and Mrs. Mendenhall not to tell me that these letters were falsified either through his accomplice Missy Erickson or directly through him.   He was obstructing justice already and knew that he was only trying to hurt me.  He is a bastard for doing this.

Later I was told that Christopher and his entire family had moved to San Diego from New York City.  He moved in with the Mendenhalls.  He never said a single word to me.  Jonathan also never said a single word to me.  Instead, all I heard was about how much he still loved me and still considered me a boyfriend.  This is mental cruelty at it's finest.

Jeffrey then began his assault on my sister.  Something else that Christopher just let slip on by.

With similar emails and letters, Lori LaFond and Missy Erickson began a full on assault on my sister's second husband.  This ended in a divorce then a robbery when Lori and her gang decided to rob this man of his sports memorabilia.  Of course, Missy Erickson was now familiar with my sister because Jeffrey's other whore, Bessie Smith decided to introduce Missy E. to my sister.  That began a campaign of pushing my sister to confront my mom about her pending Alzheimer's situation.  It was a full on assault by Jeffrey and his friends to gain control over my savings account.  It had absolutely nothing to do with my mother's health.  Jeffrey gave the girls all the information he could about Alzheimer's diagnosis and a place where my sister could take my mother.  Jeffrey wanted a diagnosis so that he could have Missy Erickson and Bessie Smith enter my sister's life again.  They pushed and pushed for her to remove all my money from my savings account to give it to Jeffrey Katzenberg.  That is called elderly abuse; in its most classic form.  They then told my sister to tell me that there "was no account" when I'd saved for more than ten years to put away money for Christopher and me.  Do you think Christopher said anything?  Nope.  He just let the girls steal everything I'd worked for and saved.

In the meantime, I learned why Jonathan Mendenhall was pretending to be dead.  It would seem that Jonathan was the person who bailed out one of the LaFond siblings when they were arrested in Arizona and provided one of them with his own father's address as a place of residence when they were released on bail.  His father, a pastor, lived in Dewey, Arizona.  The siblings were not allowed to leave the state during the pendency of this action.  The other bail was paid by Laura Katzenberg, Jeffrey's daughter.  That sibling was to live with Marilyn's father, in Seligman, Arizona.  This was all known to Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg at the time, but neither alerted the police.  This is in addition to allowing Missy Erickson to take money from both Jeffrey and Jeffrey's father to post the bail.  That is also illegal.  So not only did Marilyn Katzenberg and her husband ignore the rape of two young boys, they also participated in the deception of this bail in the first and second cases.  Oh yes, there is another case that happened in both Benjamin Katzenberg and Marilyn, who were in Sedona to stalk me, allowing Lori LaFond and her brother to escape.   

So why all of this deception?  Simple, Jeffrey was in love with Missy Erickson and whatever she said, he did.  This is the same girl who stole my MRIs from the emergency room when I was beaten nearly to death.  Jonathan, then escapes to San Diego, with my boyfriend where Christopher and his family accept a bribe for his family's silence on this matter.  This is clearly an attempt by all parties to intentionally inflict emotional distress on me as both Lori, Brian, Missy, David, Christian, and Leah F., escaped back to their drug den in Joshua Tree, California; a known location by the entire Katzenberg family.  So not only did they know of this escape plan and participate in it,  they also hid these fugitives from justice for the next 14 years while they tortured me night and day.

The mental cruelty did not stop there either.  There were phone calls from Lori LaFond to my father, and the theft of my niece's car for a joy ride with Brian LaFond and David.  There have been numerous attempts to have drug customers of Lori LaFond's work with me so that they could harm me.  Jeffrey let all of that go, all the while telling the Mendenhalls and the Montis that he wasn't helping Missy Erickson, but clearly was.

Benjamin Katzenberg, a former team member of mine, was used as emotional bait.  My friends all like him very much but Jeffrey used him for emotional blackmail so that nobody would tell the truth.  This is the kind of parenting that Marilyn and Jeffrey do.  They use him as some kind of teddy bear on top of a dumpster fire that they both caused.

When Benjamin asked to join my investigation he wanted to find the $150,000 that was stolen from his work account.  I agreed and never gave any kind of permission for his father to take over, he just did.  I've already experienced the false identifications that Lori makes because she once stole all of the insurance money from my sister's first husband that was left for his girls.  I believed then as I do now that Missy Erickson and perhaps Bessie Smith or Lori LaFond were in receipt of this money that was stolen by using fake IDs that were acquired by robbing Marilyn's home.  This is something that Jeffrey refused to prosecute but was fully reimbursed for by his insurance.  I believe that both the LaFond siblings, who have had that home under surveillance since Benjamin's childhood, broke into that home and stole everything they needed to steal the business money from Benjamin's work account.   It reminded me of the Desert AIDS Project scam where Lori stole over $2 million and blamed it on my friend John O'Brien.  A fake id and a fake bank account allowed Brian LaFond to move the money out of one account and into a separate account that bore John O'Brien's name.  Then Brian LaFond took money from the account until Lori called the police and told them that John O'Brien had stolen it.  He went to prison for it, but the money was stolen by the LaFonds.  

The same thing with the Nichols family represented by the Geragos Law Firm.  You see, Lori is a thief and she uses this system to steal.  My bank account was next.  Police informants don't do well in Palm Springs because the police help Lori to escape.  Other people don't get any investigation because of Lori's four-year relationship with Bryan Anderson which she freely admits to in her bogus restraining order application.  He is the "only police officer" that Lori knows.  However, there are more than thirty police officers that have been implanted by Lori LaFond herself.  Can't imagine that she would tell everyone that she "worked for the police" for decades, then all of a sudden she only knows one; my police contact Bryan.  You see, he was the Crimes Against Person's head when my rape happened and he alone was responsible for that crime lab report that was discarded and substituted for a fake that Lori made at home.  Jeffrey and Marilyn even saw that on this system, but Jeff just ignored that too, so did Benjamin.

I told Benjamin that I was living with Steven Frey and even saw items from Marilyn's home inside of Steven's.  Lori was trading her stolen goods for meth and all kinds of memorabilia began showing up there, but Jeffrey couldn't care less.  I believe that the money was taken and then given to Steven to buy over a hundred pounds of meth from a dealer whose name and other information was handed to Bryan Anderson right in front of Christopher Monti.  He could have stopped the sale, but Bryan looked the other way.  You see, the two have a very "special" relationship when it comes to the gays.  They both hate us and they both illegally arrest us using this system of illegal surveillance that they have both been on since their military days.  Both are very suspicious and it should be mentioned that it was Bryan who approved of Jeffrey overseeing this situation here with me.  You can see why the whole thing is a fucking mess.

I am crippled with mental anguish over what Jeffrey has done to my sister, father, mother, and nieces.  I absolutely hate him for what he did to Christopher and my relationship which is over.  Jeffrey destroyed everything he could for Missy Erickson, David, and Bessie Smith, but their list of crimes against our community is lengthy and sordid.  His devotion to Missy Erickson is far more important to him than his own son's life.  It's a sickness that he refuses to get over.  What kind of man chooses a criminal over his son? You would have to ask the two people who did that: Marilyn and Jeffrey Katzenberg.  They are the two who perpetuated this crime and lied to everyone about what they were going to do.  They are responsible but they don't care about anything that Lori, Missy, Bessie, Brian, Leah, and David did to my mother, sister, father, or myself.  They are truly the worst that America has to offer.  The worst parents on this planet, but the other parents aren't far behind.

Whatever Christopher Monti did to me is far worse than anything else that I've been through.  He literally destroyed my life and ignored everything he promised to do when he became an informant.  His heartless need for greed and bribery far outweighed his moral obligations as a pastor, friend, boyfriend, and informant.  He alone needs to be held responsible for his deception and his own character.

The rest of these characters.  The Mendenhalls, the Montis, the Katzenbergs, and all the rest should be held accountable for the crimes that they have committed.  My life has been in danger for as long as I can remember and Jeffrey is behind all of it.  You can bet, he will be left out in the cold at the end.  

As for my feelings about all of them.  You can bet that they have changed dramatically, especially where Jonathan is concerned.  You lied to me and you stole my best friend away.  You have done this your whole life.   Jared would be furious with you.

The intentional infliction of emotional distress caused by the Montis, the Mendenhalls, and the Katzenbergs is crippling.  I tried to help you and all you did was try to get me killed.  I hope it was all worth it.

You are all cruel people with inhumane actions towards me.  I warned you this would happen.  Now it has.