Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, March 16, 2024

Fugitive Fiasco: Is It Illegal To Know Someone Used A Fake Name In Court and Not Report It?

 


Isn't her plan going so much better than she thought it would?

The formula is still the same, bit tits, man with money, all Hell breaks loose.  Throw in a stripper pole and a complete bipolar nightmare of a girl and you get what we now have.  Fugitives without any chance of being arrested because of a sex thing with Jeffrey and Missy Erickson.    Apparently, all you have to do is stalk one of Jeffrey's kids and pretend to act like her...and the world is your oyster.  I've never been so grossed out by a female in my life.  It's like Miss Piggy showed up in the courtroom and cajoled Lori's freedom with a lap dance and giggle (hair flip optional).  I can't stand women who think that they can get whatever they want by playing stupid.  It's so demeaning.

Forget that what Missy was doing was a completely illegal act that could have a lifetime of repercussions, she was determined to free her drug dealer and so was Jeffrey.  Why?  I do not know why someone like him would do something so illegal.  It's just hateful to everyone who ever stood up for him.  Can you imagine setting free the woman who gave your son HIV and a microchip?  Hell must need some new billionaire's money to burn the fires that heat the joint because there isn't any precedent for any father to have been that pussy whipped ever.  Sickening and disturbing.

I have just been put through some of the most difficult times I've ever had with Lori and Brian LaFond threatening me.  Clearly, the pretrial order of release from Arizona was supposed to ensure the safety of the victims and witnesses of this crime.  I have over $38,000 stolen by the same woman who posted the bond for Lori and Brian LaFond in Arizona.  This same woman, working for Jeffrey Katzenberg, defrauded my sister out of a bank account owned by my mother with my name on it, all the money inside was mine.  It is clear now that Jeffrey was well aware of the money he was stealing and how Bessie Smith and Missy Erickson did it.  It was a plan.  It was a scam.  It was elderly abuse and it still is.

It is also clear to me that this is double-extortion.  Jeffrey uses Lori and Brian LaFond to harass and torture members of my family so that I won't say anything about this crime.  It is highly illegal and intentional.  There isn't anyone more responsible for Lori being free than Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg.  They freed her on more than one occasion and used Missy Erickson to do so.

Ever feel like everyone you know wants you dead?  Ever feel like you did nothing wrong and everyone still wants you dead?  Jeffrey Katzenberg wants me dead or at least one more member of my family.  He's a menace to society with a love for crime.  I can't.

The most basic thing that hurts is that all my friends, their families, and basically everyone chose to torture me over putting a lifetime domestic terrorist in jail.  Everyone!  Not one single person came to my rescue and I worked my entire life to put this bitch in jail for good.  I just wanted to let all of you know that the dream didn't die, it was murdered by Jeffrey Katzenberg.