Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, June 21, 2021

The Truth Of My Life Is A Long Awaited Emancipation

 


The truth is never something that has helped me...honestly, I've told the truth my whole life and you can't imagine the trouble I've gotten into for doing it.  I know that it isn't the norm.  I know that being truthful is a very good thing.  However, when Lori LaFond is your stalker, the truth becomes more shady that you could ever imagine.  It gives her just enough information to fashion a pretty awful lie.

It never ceases to amaze me what Lori thinks she can get away with and that people actually think she's capable of.  She could never have worked for the Mayor of the City of La Quinta, not the girl I went to high school with as the application indicates.  That job requires tact and skill, social grace and education...the Lori LaFond that filed that restraining order is not capable of anything but a really bad piece of fiction.  She's a drug dealer.  Everyone in our community knows it.  Mostly everyone that knows it, hates her.  Whether she's Jessica, Victoria, Lisa, or Sara, they all know that face that looks like the exclamation point on a really bad face sentence.  She's always scowling and her language is rough, rougher than any woman you've ever heard.  She knows things about the gay male experience that a homophobic homosexual woman should never know.

It's time that people wake up to the fact that a phone call, even a million phone calls from a frantic woman, isn't really good evidence.  Someone that does that is trying to convince someone of a lie...I've never heard her sound credible once in her lifetime.  She's not convincing, simply dig deeper into her story, you'll find she needs to take a break to make up an answer.   She lies so much that she can't remember what lie she's told to whom and often is in conflict when two people hear two different stories from her.

Lori needs a nice long rest from drugs and the internet.  Please use your best judgment...real police officers don't tell you stuff like, lie for me and don't tell anyone that I've talked to you.  It's just a little kids game of stirring up problems.