Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, June 19, 2021

Thanks For The Compliments On Yesterday's Posts...There Are Lots of Victims of This Crime, We Have To Focus For All of Them

 

I just wanted to post something for today to let everyone know that I appreciate all of the compliments for yesterday's postings.  Indeed when I started looking for the person that shot at me in San Diego and the root of all the gang stalking, I was pretty shocked to find out that there were a ton of people that Lori and Brian LaFond employed to follow people around and intimidate them.  I was sure that there were a lot more people that were being followed than just me.

Now I am finding out that there were also members of my family and other families that had similar experiences.  It bolstered my belief that electronic harassment had it's origins in the Palm Springs area, but it has spread throughout the United States.  These people follow you everywhere in their cars and they sneer and jeer at you.  The follow you into stores and are rude.  They stand so close to you in lines that they are practically touching you.  They are a nuisance and they are meant to intimidate a target.  We'll let other people tell you about what the reason is that they were given to follow people, but I know that one of my own friends was told that he was working for the Palm Springs Police Department...under Bryan Anderson; something Bryan knew nothing about.

Whoever they are and whatever they have been told they must think themselves above the law.  It is illegal to stalk a person and even the police don't follow you in bunches down the freeway any longer because it is dangerous.  It's really hard to explain to others that you are being followed because if you try to have someone follow you to see, Lori and Brian have the ability to call them off until the investigators until they find nothing then they send them back out to follow you.

I knew I was being followed by the 1199 Foundation people, as I called them. Practically every single license plate frame that passed my car with them inside had an 1199 Foundation frame around their back license plate.  Day after day, you begin to notice.  I would walk outside and hear two horn honks.  Then a steady stream of vehicles would line my streets at any hour of the day or night.  It was freaky.

Also, San Diego has the worst gang stalkers of all.  They are everywhere.  I could go to the beach at sunset and be the only person there but within five minutes there would be twenty to thirty people surrounding me on what was an empty beach just minutes before.  In San Diego the stalkers are probably mostly military people that are contacted on this remote neural monitoring system...it's a sad day for the U. S. Military.  They are literally stalking rape victims for the rapist...but they think they are following a dangerous pedophile or someone worse.   I mean they knew they were stalking a federal employee that worked downtown and they still didn't realize that what they were doing was illegal.  They aren't the brightest people in the universe.  And since when did the U. S. Military concern themselves with private citizens?   This is a total collapse of this brain linking system for the military.  When military dependents start harassing ordinary citizens because one person told them to, then the military needs to stop and receive a punishment.

It's really dangerous driving down the road with these people constantly boxing people in or trying to push them off the road, not to mention they are the most rude people you can imagine.  Here I was working for a federal judge and they couldn't figure out that they were being lied to.  I am not lying when I say that these people are aggressive and completely uninformed.  They also took pictures of federal judges, federal magistrates, court personnel, and other government agents...this is completely illegal on federal property and following them home is a felony.   It's terrorism.  Plain and simple.  It would be no different if another military branch started to follow them around with no reason.

I was implanted and given HIV...and I got stalked because of it?  Ridiculous.  Someone needs this aspect to be exposed.  They ruined my life for over twenty years from San Bernardino to San Diego.  They came on my school campus and camped out outside of my apartment buildings.  It was horrible and they were the most rude people I've ever seen.

In San Diego it was cars with American Flags on them that were following me.  There is nothing more Unamerican than assuming that they have some right to follow a person around...because someone told them to.  They need to have their heads examined and they should also know we have list after list of people that were involved that could still be charged.  They should be for all the problems they caused.

Some of the cars from Palm Springs had a tongue in cheek "Crystal Chevrolet" license plate frame to denote some kind of connection to crystal meth...um...their fearless leader Lori is a meth dealer.  They should have been staking her house out, not mine.  Ridiculous.

I love law enforcement.  I love the military.  What I don't love is the abuse of power that makes these individuals think that they are above the law.  They should remember that I am courtroom trained, and I worked for the Justice Department...there is no way they should have been keeping tabs on me and other people.  It's a joke but it's a really bad one and it is on them.  Don't believe everything you hear people, some criminals like to make themselves out to be law enforcement.  In case you didn't notice, I was part of law enforcement and you stalked the shit out of me.  I was still polite but some of you were complete assholes.