Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Babe, I Heard The Story...I Know...I Hurt So Badly Right Now Too!

 


Dear Stefani,

I heard.  Man the things you don't know about your friends that you find out and wish you could talk to them.  I am so proud of you telling your story and letting the world understand that you know what real life can be like.  As you know, I too was raped, my gift from my rapist?  HIV in the 1980's.  I know that kind of pain lasts a lifetime.  My rapist raped me again and broke my body, I'll never be the same.

I want you to know that I love you and respect you and always wish you and your family the very best.  Your love of our community makes me so proud.

Stefani, I'm in a really bad place.  I'm scared.  I don't know what to do.  I feel abandoned, lied to, and hopeless.  Please pray for me.

Love always,
Kev