Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, January 1, 2019

I'm Tired of Lori LaFond Trying To Have Me Arrested


I'm tired of feeling like every time I go to sleep, someone is going to show up at my door and arrest me.  I haven't committed a crime and I was raped.  Why is it that someone that reported a rape to the PSPD ended up getting arrested five or six times starting the day after I reported it.  Mind you, I was only arrested, not convicted.  It was warning after warning  by the police that because I followed Bryan Anderson's advice, I was labeled a problem for the police.  Why isn't the rapist the problem.

Support the rapist, blame the victim.  You don't see Lori LaFond saying I raped her do you?  That's because I am a peaceful and non violent person.  She isn't the victim of anything that I know of and I don't want to know any more about her.

I want to have a good night sleep without the fear of Lori's lies stirring up another problem for any of us.