Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, April 19, 2024

If You Won't Be Her "Family" She'll Kill You; Lori LaFond's Warped Sense Of Flattery Shown By Her Stalking Of You

 


I remember seeing it for the first time.  My initial response was, "What happened?"  My second thought was that it was sinister and a big red flag!

It was a picture of myself, my sister, and my two nieces.  A black and white picture we took after I'd completed a rehab and spent some time with my family.  There was, what looked like blood, splashed all over the photograph in what appeared to be an ominous threat.  It was creepy and I asked my family about it.  They thought that one of the kids had gotten ahold of some red nail polish and splashed it all over some brand-new cabinets and all over this picture.  It reminded me of something that I'd seen before in my apartment in Palm Springs.

That time, I was knocked unconscious after someone had put something in my drink and I fell asleep on my couch.  When I awoke someone had taken a bottle of lotion and sprayed it all over the walls and ceiling.  It was everywhere.  I had no idea what had happened and was concerned that I'd blacked out.  I wasn't on drugs, I was drugged.

Lori has a strange obsession with my sister and our family.  It goes as far back as I can remember.  It's something that she has openly told people about over and over again by oversharing things that she's made up about my family members.  Once again, my family barely knows her.  She's never been in our homes by invitation.  She's only been there to rob or to ransack things.  This is how she ended up with a very expensive tennis bracelet that my sister owned.  It is also how she got the bank account number that allowed her to steal the insurance money that was left for my nieces when their father was shot and killed.  Lori has a need to hurt people and she's surrounded herself with "friends" that she calls "family" who do anything she tells them to no matter how outrageous the crime is.  These friends of hers are just like the ones she made in high school; willing to take the blame for her when she does these criminal acts.  At some point, Lori goes too far and the friends turn on her, but they never escape her feelings of hatred for them afterward.  After all, once Lori threatens you not to do something, she will try to kill you for breaking her warning.  She's a killer out for blood.

The "friends" usually have so many problems that they do these things for a place to live or for drugs that flow from Lori's home like air from the A/C unit.  Drugs for violence is a calling card for Lori LaFond.  She uses crystal meth like it is a weapon.  She doesn't just abuse crystal, she uses it to abuse other people.  It is her desire to run a criminal empire through force and violence that makes her a danger to society.  She's been like this for as long as I can remember.  I've known her since the fifth grade.  She was even doing it then.

When Lori took a gun to one of my best friend's home looking for me, I should have been told.  She went back two days later and tried it again, shooting up the home and pushing one of her friends underneath a moving vehicle.  She should have been sent away for good.   Instead, 40 years later, I'm still dealing with Lori trying to kill me because one man decided that one of Lori's "family" members was worth the cost of my life.  I am really incensed about his poor decision-making, but he remains steadfast in supporting this bitch even though she has continued to show time after time that she is willing to help Lori complete her goal.  My death.

If I did the same thing to his kid, he would lock me up.  Instead, Jeffrey's homophobic attitude and irrational hatred toward my family grows out of control.  I think he needs a psychiatrist and medication for the problems that he has believing someone that has shown his entire family that she will use them until she is put in a jail cell of her own.

If you think that he is wrong, then let him know it.