Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, December 13, 2018

So What's So Wrong With Men Helping Men?


See, I'm all about equality here.  Today you are going to read how one person's will to force a whole community to cower in front of the stilettos of a washed up dancer, isn't going to work.  He made his own intentions very clear with all of my friends.  "Missy and Bessie" or nothing.  I'll take nothing.  You get nothing when you choose those two anyway.  Two airheads that think that using a woman's gender against men is the way to succeed.  Don't expect my hand to be extended to either of them.

I believe that we are at a point to expose the way this whole Hollywood producer scam was suppose to work and the only way it does was by using the same technique I use with Lori LaFond.  I let him expose himself...and guess what?  He did.

Read today's posts and understand that extortion isn't something that the victims of this crime aren't use to.  We've lived under that umbrella of fear for so long that we've learned how to expose Jeffrey for the homophobic father that he is.

I'm all about men helping men in this situation.  Just like Stephen Biko once said, "The answer for the black community has to come from the black community."  The problem for the gay men in our community must necessarily come from gay men, not two-two bit waitresses looking to climb a social ladder to success on our backs.  We know a homophobe when we see one...and I've seen this one for far too long.

I'll never know why we weren't good enough for Jeffrey and his wife, but I damn sure know I'm good enough for my community.  Regardless of what Hollywood says.