Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, December 13, 2018

One Man's Collateral Damage, Is Another Man's Son, Even When They're Gay, Jeff


He saved four and let 650 others die instead.  Is that heroic?  I think it's a travesty of justice.  What one Hollywood producer thinks is collateral damage, is what I call the Homocaust of the Century.  There is no way you can measure the amount of beautiful and talented men that have suffered needlessly while Jeffrey Katzenberg makes another Avenger's movie.  Oh he's saved a few people, but mostly he discarded a whole generation of educated, talented and intelligent men, to save one disease ridden stripper.  One woman vs. 650 men...and the bitch won?

I don't know what kind of man has his own AIDS Foundation but allows his girlfriend and her lover to infect as many gay men as possible with the disease.  What, does he have stock in the drug companies that make these life saving drugs?  Probably so.  I can tell you one thing.  He doesn't care.

He doesn't care about rape.  He doesn't care about corruption in the police department.  He doesn't care about innocent men going to jail.  He doesn't care that his own home was burglarized by Lori and Brian LaFond.  All he cares about is his love of his life, Missy Pussy.   That must be some vagina she's sporting there Jeffy.

So while he creates another problem for the victims of this disease and exploits the families of my friends, Jeffrey Katzenberg is still Lori's "father figure".  How sad.


While Marilyn and Jeffrey prepare for another Award Season, the rest of us are still living in the Century of the Bitches.  Four cunts, Missy, Bessie, Leah and Lori LaFond.  The Lesbian AIDS Mafia. Kill em all right girls, either that or throw those men that didn't want you in jail.  I think that you probably should have just gone to the lesbian bar instead.

AIDS Foundation my ass.  You can't even imagine what an AIDS Foundation would think of a man that would support the lover of the girl that infected a city with a police chief behind her.  Lori's the promiscuous one, we have the pictures to prove it.

From what I've heard, it was David that first exposed Jeffrey's son to the world of child molesters.  It was David that handed Lori all the financial information that she would need to steal enough money for a ten year plus supply of crystal meth.  It was David that told Jeffrey how "mean" I was to him and his lovely wife.  It would appear to me that his friendship with David is based on his love affair with Missy Pussy and Bessie Smith, the two members of the Lesbian AIDS Mafia that help Lori infect innocent men with the disease by locating and tattling on their locations.

I've been told that if I won't go along with Missy Pussy becoming some kind of hero that Lori and her friends will destroy me.  If that isn't extortion, I don't know what to call it.

I will remind all of you that genotyping of the AIDS virus was done only with member of the Lesbian Mafia.  That's how you know how Jeffrey planned on helping Bessie Smith and Missy Pussy.  He didn't even go to his own son to get that done.  He'd rather believe that his son was promiscuous than test him to see if Lori infected him too.  I think that is deplorable and wrong.

Bessie Smith and Missy Pussy jumped right to the front of the line in front of everyone else that was infected so that they could act like heroes.  These are the same two girls that defrauded my own family out of my own saving's account.  That's how badly Jeffrey needs the two of them to be "the ones".  Sickening to think that Bessie knew all about what Lori's done to my family and still thought more of herself than anyone else.  How do you tell your father that you love him when he shows nothing but hate and bias towards the women that hurt all of these families?  I don't know, I guess you have to be a billionaire to understand that kind of logic.

This shows the strong arm tactics of this bully man.  "If you don't go along with Missy and Bessie becoming heroes, I will steal your money from you and ruin your family."  Isn't that what your testing of these two whores shows?  I'll remind all of you that just because they have HIV from Lori, a rumored lesbian, doesn't mean they didn't come by it because they didn't have sex with her.  Who knows what Bessie and Missy would do with Lori?  I can't say that they aren't infected because of dirty sex toys or vagina to vagina sex, can you Jeffrey?  I do know one thing, there isn't one single gay man that got this disease from her through sex...and that you can bank on.

You see, no matter what Lori's sexual preferences are, no gay man had sex with her.  We don't have sex with Lori or any woman.  Don't you just hate it when you use your gender against men and it backfires??

I'm fairly certain that Missy and Bessie's infections just came from a night of rough sex with Lori LaFond.  They do have a long history of following each other around and living with her now.  I don't know about you, but I wouldn't live with my rapist, but Missy does.  So I guess her test results only show a sexual relationship with the girls from the nightclub.  They certainly don't show that with the boys.

They can't even say they don't have HIV because the girls are all on meds.  So now you can clearly see the extortion intended when they stole that money from me.  Selfish girls out for their own profit.