Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, December 13, 2018

Bitch Consider Yourselves Slapped!!! Lesbian AIDS Mafia, My Ass!!!


Today what you will read about is what we homosexuals like to call a "Bitch Slap"!  I don't like having to deliver these as often as I have recently, but it has come to my attention that some girls just don't know their manners.

Missy Pussy and her lesbian AIDS Mafia have some real logistics problems with the way they've treated all of my superstars.  Now they can't succeed without us.  I know, it's a woman's world and we just exist here, but damn it if I just can't stop supporting my guys and gals alike.

When you always put yourself at the front of the line when everyone else has given their heart and soul, you tend to end up on the wrong side of the velvet rope.  I guess we'll be seeing you bitches after the club.  Sorry, 'bout it.

I love Christopher more than I HateLisa, you should love someone that much too, Jeff.