Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, December 14, 2018

Is Your Business, Lori's Business? She Thinks So...


You can imagine what unraveling all the problems that Lori Jean LaFond has caused over the years would take some time.   My team reminds me of the Scooby Doo gang.  We look and look and find witnesses and the stories just keep getting more horrific.  I know I have a tendency to joke around about it, but we all know that Lori's not funny.  She's basically a serial rapist and killer.  There isn't any other way to characterize the things that she writes down and the things that she leaves the microphone to do.

She doesn't really have any friends to speak of in our area.  Most of them she used already to try to cause some kind of commotion.  Still there are others.  I have one friend that lives near Lori's parents that tried to hurt herself.  This is a girl that I've known since I was a little kid.  She's so funny.  She never showed any kind of sign of mental illness whatsoever.  She's the sweetest person and she is friendly with everyone.  Not a problem in the world.  Someone told me that she might be implanted because of the military.  I don't know, but what she went through must have been pretty awful.  Odd thing is, I haven't spoken to her since high school.  A while back, she showed up at my folk's place.  Not that it was a bad thing at all.  I would love to see her.

It's just kind of coincidental that she lives where she lives and all of a sudden showed up.  It's very Lori-like to have someone implanted near someone like her family or mine.  I just pray that she didn't do something with HIV to her.  If so, I know what she's been through.  There are also all kinds of HIV meds now that let you live a normal life.  I'm taking Biktarvy.  One pill, a day and I feel great.

My point is that when Lori is stalking you, she uses people to do it.  In Palm Springs she would have people come and steal from you.  I've lost my expensive Video iPod to her once or twice and so many other things.  You always have these weird circumstances that happen that seem so impossible...and all of a sudden you are being confronted by two people that don't know everything, but they just found out.  It's just one of those mind game things that she plays and tries to get people mad or violent towards you.  To my credit, I'm just nicer than Lori's lies are mean.

You can't imagine the times when it was roommate vs Kevin, girlfriend vs. Kevin, boyfriend AND girlfriend vs Kevin and so forth.  There is no possible way that these things happened the way they did without the benefit of Lori's family business.

Lori once had me followed in Los Angeles by the street stalkers and billed it as "A Pay Per View Event".  I was swarmed with these people following me there and she was trying to make money off of it.  My life is hardly a Pay-Per-View kind of thing, but, when you hear the stories that Lori makes up about me to these people, you would think I was the serial killer on the loose, not her.  Ask the police, I'm sure they heard whoppers about me but the truth would have given them a totally different picture.  You are telling me that a former U.S. Justice Department Employee that worked for all kinds of federal judges is less reliable than a two bit drug dealing sex addict?  Come on.  This girl barely walked at her high school graduation.  I'm a college grad with graduate work.   I'd never been arrested in my life before Rae Fernandez arrested me.

Then I got arrested once a month for six months.  They started arresting me the day after I reported my rape to a police officer.  I'd already reported it at the hospital about a month earlier.  The arrests were never supported by a conviction...it was just getting stopped and arrested all the time.  The thing was that I didn't have a car any longer because Lori helped to cause two DUI's.  When you hear about them, I will prove that I'm right.  They are the most bizarre DUI's ever.  So I had to walk everywhere and the cops stopped me every time until I could afford to take cabs.  Then she put her brother in a cab and he picked me up.  It was like $30.00 for a $6.00 cab ride to Steven's house.

I got arrested around his home almost every single time.  That's because he was her drug supplier and I supported Steven having a legitimate career.  I didn't know the kinds of financial troubles she had put him in.  Traditional work would not have worked.  Lori is very protective of her dealer...just until she can rob him.  Which she did right after Christopher and I became informants for the police.

I've had officer's like Steve Flinn tell me, before he arrested me that, "That guy (Steven) over there doesn't want you around his house!"  I was looking for my cat, Molly Bond, that was stolen from my home.  I was crying my eyes out because she was a special kitty.  I basically got arrested for crying in public.  Is that illegal?  Once again, arrested for drugs but they tested me and kept me in jail even after the test came back negative.  Over and over this happened because I reported the rape.  I'm sure she called her mother to tell her too.  She told Bryan Anderson when I got arrested too.  I became an informant for him because he knew what kind of person I was...and that made Lori mad.

So when Lori tells you something about me, you know it's going to be covered with dirt.  It always has been.  I don't know where a girl that doesn't know me at all in court documents gets away with telling police all kinds of things about me and I can't even test negative to prove her wrong???  Come on.  I'm not the kind of person that walks around high on drugs.  Obviously I'm telling the truth.

My friends will tell you, as one did in his affidavit for her restraining order, that Lori use to harass me with gay slurs and attacks like a bully in high school.  That's in HER restraining order application so how am I the violent one?  Why would she even go to him in the first place.  He had no first hand knowledge about what she was talking about, Lori must have sought out him and said it was her sister that did it.

To punish Christopher, she had him arrested when he was riding a rented bicycle using the name Molly Bondhus.  Does anyone see the connection?  I do.   I know it's her because I know what kinds of stories she tells.  I have emails about them.  She says things like I lied on the witness stand in my father's trial for child molestation. She talks about reading about my friends on this blog, but she's met all of them in person masturbating.  She films these introductions too.  It's not just my friends ganging up on her, she's the aggressor.  She's always the aggressor because we're gay and she has a thing.

Retaliation for a perceived slight is definitely enough for someone with Lori's mental problems to stalk you for over thirty years.  The thing is that the "slight" is "perceived", it's not real.  She has this imagination with sex that causes her to accuse teachers of sex with student because that is what SHE IS IN TO.  I am absolutely certain that she has told police officers like Rae Fernandez things about my father that were absolutely not true.  He was falsely accused by some kid that Lori approached and threatened to make the accusation.   When the kid says no, Lori's mind goes into overdrive and she falsifies evidence and contacts the kid's parents.  I'm sure Steve Fabian knows the same thing I do...and I think he used my dad's lawyer for his case.  My dad's lawyer was a brilliant guy and he's had success against Lori's lies.  He would be excellent to talk to.

Lori's family business as she calls it, is causing hugely traumatic problems for families, including her own.  I literally have the worst stalker on Planet Earth.  She's like Luke Sky-stalker.   I can't imagine anyone so concerned with someone else's life unless it has to do with money and how to steal it.  That's not the whole thing though with Lori.  She loves to cause pain.  Physical, emotional, spiritual, financial and familial.  She literally goes after a pet because her targets, I'll call them innocent human beings, are paying more attention to their pet than to her.  I hear it all the time.  She just loves to instigate a fight, a firing, a feud, a violent episode but never anything good.  That's why meeting Christopher was an act of God.

Only God and myself know how evil Lori is. So when she stalked Christopher all the way to San Diego to rape him, God knew what kind of person he was.  He's a Luteran priest.  His relationship with God is like RuPaul's with makeup.  So when she sent Christopher over to Steven Frey's home hoping to get a violent attack out of it, God knew that he would be the perfect person for me to meet.  Lori thought she was starting a fight, she didn't realize it would be a fight against her and her brother.  It was the decision that started this whole investigation for me.  I was tired of being arrested every month...Christopher was obviously recently raped and I knew what his life was about to become.  He was cute too.

It will surprise very few people that I grew up with that Lori is an obsessed person.  She freaks out about all of my friends.  I think she told some people that Jonathan and she were having a baby together...that was the Sedona, Arizona excuse for her following us there, but the restraining order doesn't mention that kind of stuff, only me writing about it.  In fact she lies about all kinds of things on the record.  I've already mentioned the whole Bryan Anderson "relationship" thing, but what it really meant was that Lori, who already knew I was HIS informant, was acting like she didn't know that for sure.  She did.  It screwed with the police/informant relationship.

The whole thing serves as a denial to any activity with police and this technology and makes her into some kind of imaginary victim of workplace violence...what violence?  What workplace?  When you realize how aggressive Lori was at trying to hide that she followed a police informant out of state, you start to understand that it takes all that lying to make someone else look bad, but who was on my side?  I'm an informant for a police officer that knows this is what Lori does.  She knew that filing that document would call into question Bryan's relationship with me and his department where some of the officers used this system to get more arrests.

I mean, I was on a vacation that my mom set up for me, and here comes Little Miss Troublemaker.   Most stuff she could have easily have done from her home, but what she had planned was a confrontation, in person, with a gun.  That's the kind of stalker that I have.  She's a full service lunatic.  Even the way she got to Sedona was a lie.  She ended up ripping off some of my high school friends to get there then dumped them like a hot dildo.  She even took the girl from high school with her that witnessed every time Lori attacked me.  Yep, same girl as in high school.  Homophobic and aggressive.  I submit that you don't follow someone to Arizona from California with a gun to have a chat.  Who brings a gun to a talk?  A criminal.

Then she gets to file the restraining order??? Huh????  Sad but true.

I'm even willing to risk having someone talk personally, not over the phone, to Jeffrey and his family to see if Lori followed us to Arizona after I made my vacation plans with Jonathan and Anthony.  Ask Anthony and Jonathan if they were there and if Lori recorded her meeting with Anthony.  I'm telling you, I know what Lori did.  Making herself into a victim is like rewarding the rapist.  Sad that she forced everyone into believing that she was a victim of anything when you see what I go through and what my friends put up with.