Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, December 15, 2018

Adopted A Child? No She Didn't Do That Either.

She's at it again with Jeffrey.  Tonight I found out that Jeffrey is STILL trying to work out a plan with Bessie Smith to cause more problems with my family.  Since he refuses to give back the money he and Bessie stole from me, I am, once again being forced to move into a situation with my family.  He won't give me back what the three idiots stole from my sister and me.

Now I'm in another situation where Jeffrey is forcing my family to do things that HE WANTS THEM TO DO SO THAT THEY CAN BE IN DANGER.

Also, Lori is trying to put together something that makes her look like she has adopted kids in the past.  What the fuck is going on...laziness.   I could have been moved and happy by now but Jeff and his wife have sat around again for two years helping Missy the Cunt.

I am not going to be happy with his extortion plans.

What a fucking joke this man is.