Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, November 29, 2018

Not All Bull Dykes Are Bullies, But Some Are...


Please God don't let me piss off the bull dykes!  Lol.  Actually I'm never really worried about these gals anyway because they can take care of themselves.  One of the most wonderful things about being gay and comfortable with who you are is that you get to be yourself.  I have many friends that are lesbians, some are bull dykes and I have to tell you I have one lesbian in my life that is both a bully and a bull dyke; not a friend.  She's a stalker.  She's kind of always been that way according to some of my friends from high school and afterwards...obsessed with me and my sister.

I'm not sure of the origin of "bull dyke" but I do know one thing, for the most part, some of my most favorite parts of being gay and in this community.  Just like drag queens, they represent us in their most pure form.  We are who we are and every one of us has a color in that rainbow that Lori hates so much.

Bull dyke means tough.  It's a lifestyle and a look, sometimes.  One thing that is certain with me is that I have very little time for bullies, but bull dykes, I could sit down and have a beer with anytime.  Though I don't drink anymore.

I think that Lori's idea of what lesbianism is, is based on the fear she can cause by acting like she thinks a man would act.  She's wrong on all counts.  Bulldykes can be the sweetest and nicest people in the universe, their toughness forged out of love for who they are.  You gotta admit, it's not gay pride without them.  I wouldn't leave them out for a minute, they've protected the gay community for decades and even some gay men.  Don't think Lori's going to be one of those, do you?

You don't meet many closeted bull dykes because hiding is not what they are really about.  They are who they are and we love them.  Lori is different.  She's violent when people aren't awake, though sometimes, according to Jonathan Mendenhall, she tells people she's a lesbian.  She told Christopher that while masturbating.  I'm kind of not impressed with anyone with that much fear of homosexuals, but it does fit the profile of a serial rapist of gay men.

She's a bull dyke in a vagina shop, crashing her way into whoever comes into contact with her.  Lori's violent and diseased and is using both to hurt gay men in Palm Springs.  She's apelike when she is on drugs.  She uses testosterone and tells everyone that she is "so muscular".  She's not.  She's not tall.  She's not strong and she definitely does not represent lesbians in any capacity.  She's not going to get away with bullying me for much longer either.  She's on her way out to the prison system...read below.