Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, March 4, 2018

This Story Reminds Me Of Missy Pissy and What Her Parents Are Going Through (Her Sister Jessica Too)


Methamphetamine, ah yes, the drug that takes everything away from you, but makes you feel like you've lost nothing.  Used it, abused it, hated it and got off it for ten years.  This story above reminds me of what it is like when a really good person goes bad on meth.  "Is this your best thinking," is what I like to say to people that help Lori and her brother.  The sad thing is that this drug gives good people a short advantage for a period of time.  You can still look good, feel great and get stuff accomplished.  In the long run nobody is better off for having been addicted to this shit.  

Meth is a confusing drug for many.  What I use to think was how little it involved my family and that I was only hurting myself.  Not true.  Meth hurts an entire family.  Nobody needs to give Lori that much of an advantage, now do they?