Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, March 4, 2018

Sober With A Drug Addict Reading My Thoughts and Telling Me What To Do


Looking in the mirror and getting ready for work tonight I realized something that many people don't understand.  I live a sober life with an addict reading my thoughts and telling me what to do.  This is not the addict I am, it's the addict that Lori is, telling me what to do, think, say and feel.  It's not what you learn in a sobriety rehab.  You don't get any training on how to deal with some female drug dealer constantly stalking me and trying to hurt me.  This isn't a normal sobriety by any stretch of the imagination.

One thing that Lori has taken to with her brother is burning my skin with microwaves to "get my attention".  I must have been burned 10 OR 12 times in the las three days and this is accomplished by creating logins to their terrorist system and putting my RFID number on relay stations that increase the level of microwaves delivered to my head and body.  It makes your skin itch and it dries you out.  If you are exposed to this for too long you get what I like to call a microwave blister, usually on your back some place.  They are weepy oozing blisters that cause the victim a lot of pain.  Lori likes to make her brother do this so that other people will pay attention to her.   It is nothing short of putting her hands on me from a distance.  How would you like your rapist that gave you HIV having this kind of ability?  There are ways to fight it though.

My team has my permission to stop her any and every single time that she tries this.  Lori and Brian need to understand that what they are doing is not going to work.

If you ask other people what this is like, you will find out that exposure to this kind of microwave burning can lead to hair loss and all of their teeth fall out and have to be replaced.  These are the common things.  I know of two men that have died of brain tumors but I am sure that there are more.

Now Lori has begun to think of "microwave burning" victims as a weapon.  This is not a good thing.  What I want all of you lawyers out there to do is tell Jeffrey to fight back when she does this.  My policy is to burn back...if she burns me for ten minutes, we have the right to protect me using the same method for twenty.  We never instigate the burn.  We only react to it.  The problem is that Lori has never been put through this kind of treatment.  She needs to know that for every negative action she takes, there will be a more powerful and opposite reaction to her.  She calls it punishment for burning me, I say, "What's wrong with that?"   Someone needs to protect me from her.

What is really interesting is how many people have to log in and put me on their computer screens to burn me.  This takes planning.  Usually Brian and Lori's friends make up so many logins during the day that Lori then uses them to put my RFID chip number on relay stations that burn my skin.  If you don't know how this works it is similar to putting the same cell phone on one tower fifty times.  It looks like I have fifty people talking to me on a cellphone in my head.  What it does is increase the amount of  radiation to my body.  Ask any of these victims and they will tell you that they know what this is like.  I can imagine that some police officers have felt this kind of itch too.  This is when Lori is committing radiation assaults on your body.  She can only do this because of the chip put inside of them.

I want you all to know that every single time she assaults me, I am planning on it being another charge against the people in that home she is living in.  If every single criminal could burn an informant for what they are doing, then the police need to do something about it.

This is not what sobriety was suppose to be like.  I did all the work to get and stay sober...I could do even better with Christopher, also sober, around me.  We've both been through a lot of stuff.  I find it much easier to be with someone that understands who I am and what I've done.  I've never told Christopher a lie.  Never.  I know who I am and wanted him to love me for me.  I wanted him to get and stay sober too because Lori would destroy him with this drug/cop connection.  I even made a "Free Christopher" T-shirt BEFORE Lori had him arrested.  I knew what Lori and Brian were doing to him and I knew where it was headed.   He went to the same rehab as I did and learned from the same man I did.  We know the same things.  It is a daily struggle to stay sober.

I live with the world's biggest drug pusher in history trying to make me look like her.  Lori hasn't had a sober day in ten or more years.  Needles, diseases, paranoia, sleep deprivation...she's literally a zombie stalker with a death wish for me.