Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I have Original Evidence for All of the Following Families

Each member of the following families can contact me for information and evidence I have collected for their family member that has been harassed by the Johnson family.  I can provide each of you with copies of any of the following individual's information so that you can help protect your family member from any further arrest.  Unfortunately it is going to take me a bit to put it all together for you since I moved into my new place a while back and the office is in disarray.  I have original emails, text messages, criminal case information, civil case information, evidence of illegal court practices, witness testimonies, letters, and other things that all point to the fact of electronic harassment in your family member's case....all kept safe for you; just to protect them from further torture by Tracy Johnson and her evil cousin Stephen Johnson Jr.   This organized crime is awful and you need only to contact me for this information at kbond1@live.com and I will give you copies of what I have.

I have exculpatory evidence for the following individuals:
Christopher Monti
Anthony Dabiere
Johnathan Mendenhall (tons of stuff for his family)
Steven Frey
...and others...please feel free to contact me for this information....

No thanks necessary, you are welcome.  I'll do anything legal to help your son, brother, or loved one...

Please read the blog post below and look everyday for all posts from that day...there may be several with the same date as information becomes available