Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, June 23, 2011

Notifying the United States Marshal

To the Parents of the Electronically Harassed Victims of Palm Springs:  YOU ARE IN DANGER AND SO ARE YOUR SON'S...HERE IS WHAT I AM DOING TO KEEP STEPHEN JOHNSON JR. AND TRACY JOHNSON FROM KILLING THEM AND YOU....

Dear Everyone,

As most of you know I am the former Courtroom Deputy Clerk to two federal judges.   Hon. William B. Enright, Senior District Judge and Hon. Nita L. Stormes, US Magistrate Judge as well as the Relief Courtroom Deputy Clerk for every single judge in the Southern District of California, San Diego.  In that position I was entrusted with the safety of each of those judges for almost ten years and my responsibility to them doesn't end.  It is my belief that they are also in danger for their lives because of my continued stalking by Stephen Johnson Jr., Christian Johnson, and Leah Fauntleroy as well as other members of Joseph Johnson's organized crime family whom have been following me for the past 11 years including the years that I worked for the Justice Department of the United States.  While I was clerking for Hon. Nita L. Stormes, I was the victim of a random shooting.   A bullet ripped through the driver's side window of my car one night while I was driving to my home.  The incident was reported to the San Diego Police Department immediately and a report was taken.  The incident was also reported to the judiciary and the Clerk of Court.  The perpetrator of that crime was unknown at that time.  It has come to my attention 8 years later that the suspect in that case is none other that Stephen Johnson Jr. and his brother Stephen Johnson III.  Both of whom resided in the City of San Diego at the time of the shooting and stalked me to the Palm Springs area following my move to the desert.

Since that time, I have reason to believe that this man and his family, through funding provided by narcotics trafficking and negligence on the part of the Palm Springs Police Department, have allowed this man and his family to continue stalking myself and my friends, without investigation.  I have given the PSPD and the Coachella Valley Narcotics Task Force every bit of credible information that I could find including threats to my life sent via the United States Postal Service, posted on my doors, evidence of a sexual assault and intentional disease infection, and thus far the Palm Springs Police Department has done absolutely nothing to bring this lunatic to justice.  Never have I seen such a horrendous handling of credible information.

When you consider the other victims of this predator, Christopher Monti, Anthony Dabiere, Johnathan Mendenhall, Officer Bryan Anderson, and Steven Frey you can understand now why I now believe there to be a credible threat to the lives of the men and women of the judiciary where I was formerly employed.  I am now at the  point where my obligations to these federal officers has come to alerting the United States Marshal about this man and what the PSPD has NOT done to find him.  I will be alerting the United States Marshal first thing tomorrow morning that I believe that Stephen Johnson Jr., through funding and housing provided by Joseph Johnson and Barbara Wochiech have allowed this man to continue to stalk my friends, family and coworkers in a conspiracy to commit further crimes against them.  This monster was in my sister's home with my 16 year old niece sleeping and robbed the home and I will not stand for it!  He has now taken to threatening officer of this police department using these wireless communication devices and I have every reason to believe that he will threaten the judges that I once worked for if he is allowed to roam free any longer.  A threat to a federal judge in any capacity should be taken seriously and I do.

I am disturbed that the information I have provided you with has fallen on the most deaf of ears to the point where the public's safety is ignored for the sake of a police officer's salary...this is far enough. 

I will be providing the US Marshals with the names of the officers that I have contacted about this man and the crimes he has committed against myself, my family and my friends and know that they will do a far better job of finding him than you have because I have to.  I don't know what it will take to stop this monster from hurting another human being but I will not be responsible for his actions.

I simply want you to be aware of the predator that is STILL living in a home in the Joshua Tree area that nobody has lifted a finger to stop.  What he does from this point forward is out of my hands.

Thank you and please be extra cautious and safe as he is a very serious danger to all of us.

Sincerely,