Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Why Is Lori Still Using So Much GHB and Talking About It On The Microphone???

 


I am concerned about Lori Jean LaFond's health and welfare. She has been guzzling GHB over in her home again and she's getting perverted. Lori on GHB is a combination of a raging drug addict and a sex addict. I spent the last day or so just listening to her sick and twisted fantasies.

Part of my job as an informant is to let people know when I think Lori Jean LaFond has hit rock bottom.  If she isn't there now, I don't know how long she will be alive without medical attention and antibiotics.  She's using so many chemicals that even her speech is incoherent.  (More than usual, I mean.)

I wanted to see if anyone else has a GHB story about Lori Jean LaFond that they would like to share.   I've heard she tried to house the drug somewhere in Palm Springs after she came home from Sedona, years ago.  Does anyone know where those drugs were taken?  We simply can not afford for those drugs to be in this community given her disease.

I've also heard that those drugs are the subject of an investigation out of Arizona where those drugs were manufactured and dyed with food color.   That food color identifies the manufacturer and it keeps us on track of its distribution.  We are unsure if the GHB contains tuberculosis bacteria or not.  We do suspect that all of the people who were in that Arizona home were TB-positive.