Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, October 18, 2024

Did Everyone Take Three Days Off? Boy, Lori LaFond and Christian Johnson Were Using Drugs Like They Had Tons More To Use!!! Sad Group of Investigators...Disappointed!

 


It's been a very long 15 years since anyone did anything remotely important to help the victims of this horrific crime besides me.  I haven't done anything but try to help the true victims of this heinous experience while others did nothing but try to pacify the criminals that did everything to hurt as many people as they could.

When I tried to take the money I saved to hire an attorney to protect myself, Jeffrey and the LMOPS stole it from my bank account shared with my mother.  The money was specifically saved for this reason.  That was a full 8 or 9 years ago.  My sister hasn't uttered a single word about it.  It would make most people wonder if she kept it for herself.  Most people, but me.  I know my sister was defrauded by Bessie Smith and her ex-lover Missy Erickson for Lori LaFond.  Swindled is one thing but what has ensued since has nothing to do with good faith.  It has been one long torture session of 24/7/365 attacks that Jeffrey just ignores and his attorney tells him not to do anything about.  I want that attorney's name and bar number.  This is his double extortion just like the Katzenberg's.  You would think if you got caught committing a crime like elderly abuse and bank fraud, that you would make some effort to look better.  Not one single attempt has been made by anyone.  They just think they can get away with anything they want.  It's not gonna happen.

The simple truth is that hiring a lawyer would have allowed me to get that first crime lab report on television so that the police would have to explain why they didn't investigate a crime with viable suspects after they interviewed two gay men.  When the report showed that a sister and brother were involved, it became a case of "he wasn't raped."  Then I got the MRIs from the hospital that showed a violent and brutal attack that happened in the middle of the night.  What ensued was a re-rape of the victim of this crime.  This is absolutely nothing new in Palm Springs, CA.

Hiring a lawyer wasn't something Missy Erickson wanted me to do, so she embarked on a plan of elderly abuse using my own sister.  That was also a case of Missy knowing what Lori LaFond had done in the past by stealing her deceased husband's life insurance money from the two girls left with one parent.  In other words, Lori committed the killing by proxy and then stole the insurance money from my sister's bank account.  Bank of America is the bank that the money was stolen from.  Apparently, Lori knows how easy it is to steal from them.  She tried to have my sister put my stolen money in a B of A account too.  This way Lori could steal all of that too.  I want you all to know that keeping me from hiring a competent attorney was Jeffrey and Missy's plan the whole time.  He and she knew that Lori was in Arizona trying to kill me and didn't want Missy to get caught pretending to be Dr. Alicia Elmore.  Missy has been known to steal money from others too.  Apparently, she has a fake ID with my own sister's CDL too.  I want Missy Erickson to be put in jail for the rest of her life.

When Missy Erickson plays the victim, she is literally trying to fool everyone.  She isn't a nice person.  She is blatantly the kind of woman who uses other women's bad experiences to her advantage.  I've even heard that she has met with Bryan Anderson's wife, asking all kinds of questions that nobody should ask under the guise of "we're both women after all."  Bullshit!!!  These girls are scam artists with a body count.  Drug dealers with tits. That's all.  They aren't human, they are monsters.

Missy has even gone after my own niece who lost her father because of Lori's murderous lies.  What kind of female does that?  Melissa is nothing less than an opportunist who uses a person's pain to try to make herself a "friend" and then turns on them to steal whatever she can.  You should ask my niece's former husband how that works...Missy introduced things into his life that caused more problems than Missy was worth.  She is a grifter.  She is a liar.  She is a scum bag that everyone rolls their eyes.  We've heard all the terrible things she's had to say about me.  Now it is time for her to face up to the fact that she is the person that helps Lori get off, sexually.

I just spent the last three days listening to Lori, on drugs and testosterone, go off on me.  There wasn't a bit of defense played that I heard.  It must be very comforting for everyone who helped keep Missy's secret to know that I have to suffer because of your incompetence.  You all should be ashamed of yourselves.  I am just fine.  I know I'll survive, but what is going to happen to all of you?  Believe me, I'm not the last person on Lori and Missy's "Kill list".  You are all targeted to be tortured.  No matter who Jeffrey picked to take all of Lori's punishment, I'm going to survive, but will you?  Could you endure what I have to go through?  Lori's father couldn't.  Lori's mother couldn't.  If she tried this 24/7/365 with them, they would go to the military to have these chips removed.  Lucky them.  The rest of us are left to suffer because they don't speak up!!!

Since I don't feel like being pissed off, like Lori LaFond tries, I just wanted to point out that I was abandoned again, Jeffrey.  You aren't doing the job and I'm not happy with your fucking attorney.  He deserves to have his head examined.  He has no right to double extort me and my family with your silence.  It's not legal and it is hugely immoral.

I want you all to know one very secret thing.  I know that if I don't stop this crime, nobody will.  Jeffrey won't.  Don't know why.  Don't care.  I do want this to end, but can't get him to stop following me around and helping the criminals get away with murder.  I have nothing but respect for the military and police, but this crime brings out the absolute worst in both.  I know it does because I live it all day long.

I've been put through more trauma than any rape victim in history.  Find one whose rapist has police getting rid of evidence and allows the rapist to talk to their victim all day and night.  I dare you to find one.  There isn't a single victim of this crime that has ever endured this girl, Lori LaFond, like I have.  I'm the person Jeffrey allowed to be tortured so that he could do nothing.  My sister was not told the truth.  She needed someone honest and sincere with her.  Nobody's done that yet.  I feel like there isn't an honest person in the universe, but I know I am.

Mrs. LaFond, let's face it, are you going to die without telling the truth about this crime?  You aren't young.  You aren't forthcoming.  YOu aren't that friendly with me, but I know you aren't that bad of a person.  Have you given one thought to what will happen if you die and don't do anything about this?  I have.  Your husband deserved better than you have delivered.  My friends have already helped you out...would you please have the decency to do the same for my family?  We've suffered for as long as you have and in many similar dire situations.  Lori is attacking my family again.  I want her stopped.  Your daughter Jackie had no right to make shit up and say that I had contacted her at work...this was your daughter Lori's attempt to put me in front of her bullshit hanging judge in Indio for the 8th time.  You need to step up for Godssake and yours.

I'm fine everyone...I don't mean to complain.  I will shut up now.