Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, September 4, 2023

REPOST: Lisa Loves The PostMaster: Here's How You Keep Informants From Talking and Loving Each Other

As the parents of the coalition will remember when I sent you a letter at the beginning of this project, I told you that Lisa would stop at nothing to keep me from telling you what she has done to your son, brother or loved one.  I even went so far as to tell you that she would pretend to BE YOU....Tonight, for the first time, I am showing you the letter she sent to me from Christopher's mom, a threat, trying to keep me from telling his mom and his sister what she was doing to him here in Palm Springs, California.

It was bad enough that I helped him get in to a rehab and his mom told me, "you are my lifeline to Christopher in California, please keep your eye on him" then Lisa called the rehab and told them not to let me see him and somehow convinced him to tell them not to let me contact him...then she goes on to send me this.

One thing I have noticed about Lisa is this, she's constantly trying to keep me from contacting the parents of these victims...one main reason for this letter is because she was literally beating the shit out of Christopher and he and I are informants against her.  Another reason is because her brother is the man that drugged and raped both of us.  Keeping us apart satisfies her need to control gay men that are masculine and keep her and her brother raping gay men...and selling drugs.

Here for the first time is the scheme.  First of all you have to know that I sent Christopher's mom cards and letters for a long time just to let her know that I cared and to keep her posted on what was going on...JUST AS SHE REQUESTED!!!  Then I started this coalition and sent a card...and Lisa called the postmaster to look for the card, told him to hold it and not deliver it to Mrs. Monti, and then she sent a Kevin addressed stamped envelope to have the card sent back with the letter inside.

Remember, I'm the guy that destroyed the Molly Bondhus witness, I'm the guy that discovered the two California ID's in Christopher's name, and I'm the guy that was the informant with him....not to mention all of the other things that I know she and her brother did to him....so here's the letter...sounds like vintage Lisa...notice how even the envelope and letter are typed and nothing is signed (I have the originals for prosecution purposes later)

This is the envelope sent to me allegedly from "Dave and Marie"

This was my card sent to Mrs. Monti...it is the "Serenity Prayer" card that has been previously posted on this blog.

Here is the letter from Lisa.  It is loaded with Lisa-isms, like saying, "how can you say you love someone you've never met"...even though I've spoken with both Christopher's sister and mother on other occasions...this Dave person seems to think that Marie and Christopher don't have a very close relationship. The whole windshield bullshit is something that Joe Johnson tells Lisa and Junior and is an odd reference to say the least since I'm the one concerned about Christopher's future and am certainly not looking back...Lisa, Lisa, Lisa....I would also like to add that if I were "dwelling on the past" Christopher would be in jail in the present and future...this smells like Junior and Lisa...and I've seen it before from Jonathan's father and others.  No parent would EVER not want to know what has happened to their child's life since running in to this fat bitch and her fat assed brother.   All I am doing is reporting the news, not making it...this is all factual stuff.

Oh yeah, whom other than Lisa would have written this, would have known I was sending this card, and would know (from the content of the letter) what I was telling Mrs. Monti....this is Lisa stalking me with this electronic harassment because I assure you she is NOT in the room with me when I write them...stalking Officer Anderson...and, if Marie Monti or Dave didn't write this letter...doesn't the information contained in it show that the author is keeping tabs on Christopher's family as well, knowing where his sister was not living...this is family stalking...information known through conversations between Christopher and his mom and sister.  I know one thing is for certain, Lisa is NOT FRIENDLY with either Christopher's mom or sister.  I have spoken with BOTH of them in the past.

This is what I am submitting as other proof for all of you...I am the one that calls into question all of the horrible things the PSPD has done to Christopher...read them...from what I know you can't draw blood at the police station without permission...and they stole it.  Look at all of the officer's names and their supervisor...Combs, he's definitely one of her officers....









Look at Christopher's signature on this passport...does it, in any way look like the signature on the ticket below???  Then keep looking and you will see absolute undeniable proof that someone has a California Driver's License with Christopher's Driver's License Number but completely different birthdates....I submit that the person that got the ticket, a 215 pound man...is the person pretending to be Christopher...that sounds to me to be Junior fucking Johnson...


Click for larger to read all of the inconsistencies with this ticket...it's not Christopher Monti's, but the CDL  number is!!!


Here is the Docket proving that someone else is using Christopher's ID...getting tickets and stealing his identity....this is JUNIOR FUCKING JOHNSON...and Jonathan Mendenhall knows it...he told me...