Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Yesterday's Blog Header: Playing The Victim

 

click for larger image

Just in case you missed it, I wanted to keep this blog header fresh in your minds.  Like it or not, in a situation like I have, a man is at a disadvantage simply because he is a man, but we all know that this isn't the way it is supposed to be; that's why I am an advocate.

I wanted to remind everyone that I'm the person, along with many other men and women, that have the scars to prove it.  We can't sit back and watch while Lori LaFond makes another mockery of our justice system.  I have the friends to prove that Lori is the most subversive element in law enforcement as we know it.

Keep an eye open for this crime to be exposed in the press and by the judicial system.