Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, July 5, 2021

Today's Blog Header: Was The Lesson "Never Try Hard?"

 


To say I'm burnt out would be an understatement.  For about 3 months and two weeks this crime has been nothing but Lori on the microphone screaming and yelling without any abatement.  I can't think of anyone that would think 100% of anything Lori is good.  So far I've given everything I can to stopping Lori and it resulted in yet another theft and more lies.

What the police did to my rape case was easily solved by an attorney.  When I went to get the money to pay for one, it was all gone.  I'd spent years saving this money and keeping it hidden from everyone.  Unfortunately one woman knew where it was and how to steal it.  She lives with Jeffrey.

I'm not capable of dealing with the lies that Jeffrey tells people.  He's rich and charming enough to get away with it, until he takes too long to do whatever it is that he promised.  Then people are suspicious and in danger.  He likes to teach life lessons through pain and suffering.  I'm not one to learn that way.  His message to me, "Don't ever trust me."  So I didn't, but my sister did.

This could and should have been solved after March of 2010 but because Jeffrey was experimenting on me as a victim, he got himself into hot water in Arizona.  I had nothing to do with it.  That's cost me all of my friends, all of my savings, all of my trust...and his son's friendship.  Whatever it was that he gained from it, wasn't worth it for me.

I am so tired of being the focus of Lori's constant rage.

If it wasn't for Jeffrey we would all be free from her by now.