Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

He Wants You All To Think I Wasn't Raped and Beaten; Instead of Telling The Truth, He Wants Everyone To Lie

 


I want to be very clear about one very important thing.  Jeffrey took away my ability to fight for myself as a victim of rape.  It took me eight long years to save enough money to afford an attorney that could have easily begun law suits against the police, the City of La Quinta, and the hospital.  He simply stole this money I saved to defend myself and investigate what the police did in my rape case.  Remember everyone, there were no MRI's to look at when the police stopped investigating.

Now there is ample proof that Lori is the person that lied about everything to the police and the City of La Quinta lawyer that misrepresented her.

Now, instead of being able to easily get the crime lab report from the Riverside crime lab, I have to sit around while Lori and her friends berate, torture, abuse, and destroy my family.  Jeffrey and Bessie Smith are directly responsible for this malignant obstruction.

This has been the worst two weeks of my life with regards to this torture, and Jeffrey has no intention of returning these stolen monies to myself or my sister who he stole this with.

What Jeffrey has done is usurp my civil rights as a victim of a crime.  He's played around with my family like we don't deserve justice.  His own son asked me to help him, I did, then his son broke every single rule and provision that we came up with as a contract to do this investigation together.

I want everyone to be certain that with the money he stole, I could and would have hired an attorney to look into the allegations of cover up at the Palm Springs Police Department, the HIIPA violations of the hospital, and the fraudulent representation of a non-employee in the City of La Quinta's chilling workplace violence restraining order.  In other words, Jeffrey caused me to not be able to solving my own rape.  I guess even though he knows it happened, he just doesn't care.

He spent this last two weeks allowing Lori and her friends to mentally abuse me into the ground.  He wouldn't let his son do anything to help.  It is exactly like Sedona where it is rumored that Jeffrey and Missy bailed Lori LaFond out of jail using a false id.  If Missy posted the bail for Lori LaFond under an assumed name, then she shouldn't, as a surety for that bond, be living with her.  It was all just another example of how Jeffrey helps the criminals to escape punishment.

His son Benjamin has broken our contract to do this investigation the way that we agreed.  Instead, his father used our friendship in a manner that was outside the lines of what we set up.  The stolen money from my family was learned about through my own team's investigation and monitoring of myself.  Jeffrey knew there was money and where it was kept.  My sister didn't even know about what I was doing, so when Bessie Smith asked for the money, how could Bessie have known I even had any?

It was clear from my own thinking that I needed to do more to stop my rapist from clouding over my rape case with DNA proof.  Jeffrey saw everything Lori did to get away with this rape...and he said nothing about it.  He saw the bogus restraining order being prepared and said nothing about that either.  In fact, he even knew that Lori was going to break that restraining order and flew his employees to Sedona, Arizona to help her.  He can't deny all of it...so he kept everyone from helping me, while he tried to figure out another way to hurt me.

Jeffrey also threatened witnesses to my rape.  He used some sob story about his family having problems after Sedona and forced the people that knew Lori raped me into hiding.  They've been in hiding ever since; for 11 plus years.  They are afraid of the repercussions of Jeffrey's rage.  Money and power have taught all of us that Jeffrey will stop at nothing, even abusing our elderly parents, to get what he wants.  It's been madness out here where I live simply because Jeffrey assumes that I will be friendly after years of letting me be beaten mentally and emotionally.

Stealing my rape case from me to support someone that was a part of that case, is ridiculous and hurtful.  Now, once again, Melissa Erickson is stealing something from me, that is, the love and support of my friends that have witnessed the rape and that were approached by Lori.  It's a sad thing that everyone is doing to me, and I can't seem to make it stop.  I would never do something like this to a rape victim, male or female.  I can't believe how much Melissa gets away with because she's a female.