Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, July 5, 2021

I Can't Compete With His Money...So I Quit!

 He's texting Lori's friends and calling them "his friends" to check up on them and funneling money their way.

I can't continue to help parents of friends that help the people that raped their sons and daughters.

Jeffrey has used and abused his power to continue to support this crime.  I won't be a part of it ever again.

I quit!

Kevin

Jeffrey's plan to supplant my investigation's work with his choice of heroes, Missy, Bessie, and David is proving to be too dangerous for my family.  I can't keep Bessie Smith from hurting my sister in another way.  She's already stolen from her.  You can't commit a felony to stop another felony.  I'm a police informant that can't communicate with my officer.  Jeffrey is torturing me to find witnesses for Missy Erickson.