Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, May 21, 2021

Thanks For All The Protection, Bessie Smith

 


I haven't had enough people tell me that Lori Jean LaFond and Missy Erickson are thieves, have I?  It is really starting to concern me that Lori and Missy are still on the loose trying to commit whatever kind of crime that they can.

Lately, well since Elon Musk was on SNL, two weeks ago, the girls have been talking a lot about cryptocurrency and the relationship between the Dogecoin and Bitcoin services.  I have no idea about these kinds of things.  I do understand that people that use this stuff have had a lot of problems with identity theft, and that always makes me think of Lori Jean LaFond.

Today, I heard another story that smells like Lori LaFond.  Pretending to be people that aren't her.  One of my friends was put in a position to do something that seemed freaky to me.  I won't get into what actually transpired, but if you were this person, you might have believed it too.  I feel really sorry for her.  She's a really sweet girl and she was pretty much devastated by what transpired.  What I do know is that it is entirely possible that my stalker, Lori LaFond is trying to get information about people I know or work with and I'm not even aware of the circumstances.  I'm really not impressed by anything that these people living with Lori in that house of drugs across from the Morongo Sheriff.  Nothing new there, she stole millions living down the street from the PSPD.

Since the Elon Musk "SNL" appearance, the girls have really been into cryptocurrency and how to steal money this way.  I've never ventured into this world but I am very concerned that they are in that home stealing again.  Lori is always trying to steal from someone.

Right now she is sitting around with her friends trying to pretend that they came into an office and stole more money from the place where I work.  It's madness...and all I keep getting is more stress.  I am a meticulous worker.  I love my co-workers and try really hard to stay out of their personal lives.  Lori, on the other hand, has been into the personal lives of my co-workers since I worked at the U.S. Department of Justice, even calling them to chit chat.  She did this with my fraternity brothers too.  My ex-boyfriend.  My ex-girlfriend.  Now it appears that she is trying to pretend to be someone else and pitting one friend against another, resulting in a scam...

I hate Bryan Anderson for not doing more to stop her...she's a fucking nightmare.