Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

He's Up To The Same Old Tricks...Playing With Her Pussy and Playing Games

 


Jeffrey and Bessie are up to their old elder abuse tricks.  I want you all to know that Jeffrey, now known as "Pussy", is still pitting myself against my sister for the money he stole with Bessie Smith.

I took a gigantic step forward today by telling someone that I know about this money being stolen because of the bank account deposits that were made...true.  Bessie is still trying to have her girlfriends fuck my sister and family...literally.

Lori is still getting everything she wants and Jeffrey is putting my family in the middle again....either Bryan Anderson gets the message today or this time I'm taking my father to his house for a scolding.  Get it Bryan?  

I also wanted to tell Mrs. Mendenhall and Mrs. Monti, I'm aware that you didn't do what I asked you to do...and that's a big fat mistake.  Again, and again, and again, you let him rip my family apart and yours is the one that hid evidence, witnesses, and this crime from US!  If you don't want to go to jail, then do the job as I laid it out.