Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, May 24, 2021

OMG...I'm Still Crying...P!nk and Willow Hart? I Want To Have A Couple Of Kids and a Husband Like Alicia Moore!!!

 


What a terrific surprise!!!  For those of you that know, Willow Hart performed with her mommy last night at the Billboard Awards.  Alicia is the person that I've wanted to play Lori Jean LaFond in the motion picture version of our story and Willow has been a friend of ours since she was born.

I don't think I've ever wanted to be a father more than watching this!

First of all, P!nk is probably the most incredible singer of our generation and she's probably one of the best mommies I've ever heard of.  Willow was taught to use her own best judgment her whole life and Alicia has caught lots of flack for it, but results speak for themselves!

Many of you don't know that her husband Carey was once a fan of my friend Rick Allison, a world famous trick bike rider who is also one of Lori's victims.  Rick and his brother Jeff are both two of the central characters in my understanding of this crime...so as things usually go in my life, there is a tie in.

Here's my buddy Rick who once taught bike skills to Carey Hart!!!


This is Rick again:

So, yeah, I'm friends with daredevils too...now Willow Hart!!!  I couldn't be more proud of my friends...after all, friends and family is what it is all about!!!


Keep flying  high Willow...we'll always be there to catch you if you need us!!!