Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, November 28, 2020

So Sorry To Learn That Jonathan's Father Died Five Years After Jonathan....It Even Says So In The Obituaries!

 


Well, it is with a very sad heart that I have to write about the death of Pastor Ed Mendenhall, Jonathan's father.  I was doing some research online last night and saw this.  I just wanted everyone to know that Jonathan really loved his father and grandfather.  I am sad that I didn't get a chance to meet with him.  Jonathan had lots of respect for his father.  If you will notice in the obituary, it does mention that Jonathan died before his father.  It seems odd that this funeral home would make two mistakes like that, so it must be true.  I'm just concerned that Lori has been lying to me and other people about Jonathan and his family!!!

Once again...Pastor Mendenhall died in October of 2015 but his memorial isn't until June of 2016?  A long mourning process...I suppose.

My condolences to his family and friends...

(On a side note, Lori LaFond is talking online right now about "Dead or Alive"; that's the game she likes to play when she wants someone to figure out if someone is really dead or not.  If for some reason this person wasn't dead, and, like his son, pretending...it's a box of hair I want nothing to do with.  I don't like fraud in my investigations...it's not respectful.  This would obviously be a second obstruction of justice by the Mendenhalls and I'm going with the belief that Jonathan's father is now deceased.  It's a sad day for all of us.)