Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, November 28, 2020

As The Angels Wept, All We Needed Was One Honest Person Besides Myself...

 


The things my eyes can't see are only felt in my heart...

I'm so sorry for all of those of you that are still at the mercy of a serial killer.  For just one second of honesty, we could have all been better off.  Now another of God's angels has passed.

God Bless the Mendenhall Family for all they've done for the victims of this crime, we all owe them the biggest debt of gratitude for their concern for the LGBTQ community.

I pray that the cold hearted Erickson Family will see the destruction that their daughter is causing so many families simply to keep her drug habit alive...so many men have died because of your daughter.  I hope she learns what elderly abuse is soon...because I think she may have committed it again!!!

If Missy's Family does anything but remove their daughter from this home, I will be certain that obstruction charges are filed against them in federal court.