Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, April 6, 2020

Tired Of Sanitizing Every Second Of The Day? I'm Using This Product and It Keeps Killing For 24 Hours

Seriously, I love Lysol.  It kills and smells fresh, but it doesn't keep working.  I'm letting you guys all know that Microban here is safe for fabrics and countertops.  You spray, leave it on for 30 seconds, then wipe away and for the next 24 hours, your countertops keep killing bacteria and viruses even after touching.  So even though you may feel like doing it a couple of times a day, an accidental touch from someone is likely taken care of by the countertop itself.  I'm using the "fresh" sanitizing spray at my job and it smells really clean.
You might want to try this product instead of my favorite Lysol, it does a job that seems to last longer than any other product out there.  Seriously.


This product is available at Walmart.  My thanks to Proctor & Gamble for such a timely adversary in the fight against coronavirus and HIV.  I simply love a product that keeps on killing.