Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, April 6, 2020

You Won't Believe How Sick Lori Really Is...She Is Giving Quarantine Advice?


What is with Lori LaFond these days?  The other day she tried out one of her "techniques" on me that she likes to call, "smothering".  She, and her gal pal, Christian Johnson, were basically using as many needles and meth as they could use in a day.  This causes Lori to scream and yell and bad mouth everyone she can think of in an effort to make me mad.  Christian also then begins to rant and they go on and on for 3 days, smothering me with negativity.  No information can get through from my team to me and they don't care what the consequences are for their behavior.  It's basically like my first day of high school when Lori lambasted me for about 10 seconds and said the most hideous things.  Only this is the same behavior for three solid days while sleeping and while I'm awake.  Nobody even tried to stop her.  My team could use their own microphones in defense of myself, the victim of sleep deprivation and verbal abuse, which, as you know, is considered a torture technique.  Lori said she learned this from her father, but I am sure it is a lie.

In the meantime, Lori is doing her level best to try to get me to come into contact with the coronavirus.  I know it sounds stupid, but the truth is that she's on the microphone bitching and complaining about her roommates using gloves and sanitizing when she bursts out of her room and sprays her putrid germs all over the home that they live in.  It will probably have to be burned after Lori is arrested to keep whatever biological monster is living inside on the germ level.  Seriously, Lori giving people advice on how to stay safe from a virus is like Jeffrey Dahmer's book on vegetarianism.  You don't take advice from someone like Lori, a loser.  You take advice from people with success.  Lori has none.  Lying to the police successfully is an oxymoron.  There is no such thing as a truly successful lie to law enforcement.  Ours may suck, but in most cases, these lies are the basis of a reason to investigate her voluntary statements meant to mislead investigators.  It's a crime.

I've shown you all that there are good products to use that can help stop the spread of the virus today and I want you to know that there are lots of people that are sick that will recover.  Lori wants death, I want people to live.  Make sure that you take advice from people that want to live and see others do the same.  Lori is giving up all her free opinions about this virus while infecting her entire home with tuberculosis, which is airborne and has killed far more human beings than any coronavirus.  It's also the easiest killer to get and treatable but none of the inhabitants are doing anything like treatment.  Lori needs to have a rubber glove over her mouth...and she needs to be mandated to a quarantine.  It's sad that she exists in a world that is needing so much help right now.  Let's all make the effort to get rid of the Lor-onavirus this year too.