Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, April 6, 2020

Today's Posts


There are posts coming today that I wrote before work yesterday.  They will be posted at 7:30 and 8:00 am.  In the future, this is the way that all of my posts will go.  I write them the day before, then have them post after I get off work so Lori doesn't start lying about me using a computer at work.  Most days will be at 7:30. Then on the half-hour until they are all posted.

Today I have helpful hints on a new 24-hour microbial product for cleaning that works longer than Lysol.  I love Lysol, but Proctor & Gamble has come out with an EPA approved anti-microbial line that works longer and kills germs longer with the same amount of umpf...

ALSO, Lori has been a total bitch lately using sleep deprivation and verbal abuse with Christian Johnson that needs to be pinpointed and destroyed.  This technology affords us the chance to know who is screaming and yelling so that they can receive the same treatment until they stop.  It is in defense of a third person, me, so my team should feel confident.

Be safe and tell Christopher, "Hi for me", Lori has forbidden all conversations that don't feature her and her big fat mouth.  I don't want to speak with her or Christian and I've made that clear.

Look for posts on the above calendar every day.  Quarantine allows us all to communicate better about Lori LaFond too.  Let's see that we do that.