Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, December 2, 2018

It's Jeffrey's Fucking Birthday, So I'm Sending Him A Birthday Cake To Remind Him Of How Thankful We Are He's Here and Fucking Us Over


May everyone find out just how much he has stolen from me over the past ten years.  I hope that someone understands that Jeffrey is helping his whore still right in front of his dumb assed wife.

We're about to have another Christmas with Jeffrey buying everyone off...how fun this is for me.  I can't stand this asshole and invite him an his wife to eat this cake in celebration of His Highness's birthday...hope you have a heart attack old man!!!  I hope that someone takes all your money and leaves your family in ruins.