Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Big Holes In Lori's Safety Net: When Everyone Knows Everything, I Look Pretty Good!!!


You know when the screens on your windows get old and the "net effect" doesn't do what it is suppose to do any more?  That's a metaphor for Lori LaFond's life of deception and crime.  She's gotten older now and her energy level has significantly relied on meth for so long that I'm wondering if Steven Frey would tell us how much he got from the supplier, so that we can assess where the money came from.  I know Steven didn't steal anything like that, he doesn't steal.  The money given to him from Lori and Brian LaFond, with Missy, came from somewhere.  We think it is from  Jeffrey Katzenberg's son's account, thanks to David or Ken Frank.  I'm not thinking Ken, I'm thinking David, who was once Jeffrey's neighbor living next door.

So if the money came from David's theft, how much was it and how much did you buy for this girl.  You can't be in trouble for this kind of information, he's already been to jail and prison.  What we are interested in is how much meth must there have been to have supplied herself for ten solid years of fifteen needle sticks a day???

As Steven would tell you, Lori is a mess.  He wouldn't even go to her apartment any longer because she would throw herself at him or masturbate in front of him when he was there.  She always looked at him a certain way and it bothered him.  When she was around the corner it was like a concentration camp in his small home.  I actually loved it there.  It was small but it had a huge yard.  Would have been perfect for a dog, but you know Lori, Brian and dogs...they don't live long with them around.  

Here's a picture for you to see the distance between Steven's home and Lori's apartment...under Sheree "Fry".


So that you all can understand the close proximity of the rape.  I was where the yellow push pin is, while Lori and Brian LaFond were living under aliases as Brian Johnson and Sheree "Fry".  Brian's apartment is the white pushpin...and Lori's scum pad is in pink.  You can see where the airport is in this picture on the right, and where the Palm Springs Police Headquarters is in light blue.  They never even went to the rape site...and you can see how close it is to police headquarters...less than a block.

Here is video I shot of the resident's listings at La Palme, which is where the pushpins for "white and pink" are.  Remember, I have a text that is from "Steven's sister" so that you know Lori goes around telling people that is who she is.  Brian Johnson, is a name on an id that Brian LaFond has used in the past.

Here is a video of the car license plate for the 300 ZX that was parked in "Fry's" space at this complex.  Rumor has it that this "sport's car" was something that Lori bragged about.  Here is the whole plate number video taped.


I'm hoping that this will help someone out finding a stolen car.

There is some discrepancy in the apartment number of Brian Johnson.  Let me be clear...it IS, IN FACT, where the push pin is for him.  Bottom floor, facing the pool.  The number is either in the 118 block or the 181 block.  After this many years I have dyslexia with apartment numbers.  I do have video or a photograph of the kiosk with his name on it somewhere.  Kendrick, Angel and Jonathan can all verify the locations of Lori and Brian's apartments during this time.

As time has progressed so slowly, Lori's had tons of time to make up red herrings, but the fact of the matter remains, when I got too close to the truth there...the police chief showed up in court and tried to threaten me with an arrest if I pursued my rapist there any further.

I still contend that I proved that after that attack I got several STD's that were unique in their exposure.  It's the sign of a serial.  The test results from many of my blood tests long before and after...every three months...showed that I never got STD's beyond my initial infection in 1987.  I watch out for that stuff.  So beyond the police chief saying that there "was no DNA" in the blood on my jeans beyond my own, I still got exposed to several of the diseases that the rapist stored in the fridge with a bowl.  The police should know that when you have your head smashed in like my head was, you feel it.  I certainly was not being promiscuous and Steven was put in the hospital with severe syphilis.  I obviously hadn't had that in the two years prior with Steven...so I'm thinking the same rapist raped us both in that house.  Probably the same person that ransacked his home and then "gave all his things to his sister" according to the text I got.  Maybe the person sending that text, "This is Steven's sister..." was just Lori living around the corner.

Sex between Steven and I wasn't really an option.  Lori would threaten to send the cops over if we even thought about it.  You have to remember, Steven had years of this torture prior to my coming around.  He knows what Lori does.  I would just be another one of his boyfriends that she would rape and terrorize.  That's her favorite game of all.  If you don't believe me, find Christopher Monti and ask him.  She met him too and solicited a crime.  It should be reported to the police.  Someone has to get the clue that this person stalks me.  What does a guy do to protect himself?