Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, December 13, 2018

A Warning For Steven Frey: Lori's Talking About Killing You


I'm issuing a stern warning to Steven Frey and his family.  Lori Jean LaFond spent all day talking about killing you.  If you are Steven, you already know what I am talking about.  It would be remiss of me not to give a fair amount of warning to one of Lori's favorite people to torture and my friend.

Just in case Steven isn't hearing Lori's voice, he needs to be warned that she's acting like she did just before she and her brother nearly beat me to death in your home.  She's crazier now after ten years of nothing but meth and I want him to be safe.  He is a friend and most important he is one of the best witnesses to Lori's criminal activity of all.

Steven was already framed into a prison sentence after he bought all these drugs from Lori then she robbed his home. So he knows what she is like.  If she is going to act this crazy, I'm just the guy to tell all of you about it.