Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, December 13, 2018

My Bank Account: Also Known As Stripper Money For Missy Pussy


Say what you want, Missy Pussy ain't worth $30,000.  She's not pretty enough and she's strung out on crystal meth.  Rolling around with the money that she and David stole from my sister with the help of Jeffrey's live in "Girl Friday", Missy thinks she's pulled off some kind of heist.  I've got news for that aging grandmother stripper, you don't know what I can do to someone that steals from me.

I told all of you that this plan to steal my finances from my mom and sister was nothing more than a warning and I'm taking it that way.  I will never put up with the lesbian mafia and their need to "live with Jeffrey".

Whoever it is out there that thinks that Lori and her friends are living with the Katzenbergs needs to get a huge clue.  The don't live with Jeffrey and Marilyn, they just steal for them.  All day and night I have to listen to Lori telling everyone that she's "living with Jeffrey's family".  I think she means David and Missy.  Clearly there is a massive problem with that situation.  Jeffrey is perplexed by Missy's lying and he doesn't know how to give back the money that the trio stole.  Sounds a whole lot like the Nichol's family to me.  Someone does the work that the police are too lazy to do and the informant takes the huge financial hit.

For a fucking stripper?  A fucking waitress and a fucking Chicken Hawk?  I don't know of any situation where committing a felony for justice is legal, but Jeffrey thinks so.

Wallow in your bed bugs Melissa...that's exactly the kind of environment for a washed up stripper.  Roaches, bugs and a lifetime commitment to Lori LaFond and her fantasies.  Perfect for a roach like you.

Whatever story you and your friends told my sister isn't going to last much longer.  Stealing from my mother and father then returning the stolen items doesn't make Lori look innocent.  It makes her look guilty as sin.  I want you three sycophants to know something.  I will never stop finding Bessie Smith.  She's the one that can't keep her hands off my sister and me and I want her charged.