Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, May 4, 2024

I Started A Parent (of Electronically Harassed Victims) Coalition So That The FAMILIES of Victims Would Compare Experiences Through Conversations With Each Other

 

Ever notice how Lori LaFond is deathly afraid of people talking to each other about her?  I certainly have and I want to tell you this is nothing new for this mentally challenged basket case.  Even in high school, Lori LaFond didn't want anyone telling on her while she tattled on the entire school.  It is part of her narcissistic need to "feel powerful" and "keep people from finding out."  This kind of naivete has led to the proliferation of this kind of microwave harassment all over the world.  People are afraid to tell people that they suffer from this out of fear of being labeled crazy.  I assure you, I am not one of those people.

Ashamedly, I was one of those kinds of people who did not believe in this kind of surveillance or harassment.  I was vocal about it.  I knew that the conspiracy theorists were out there telling people that the government was spying on them and I worked for the U.S. Department of Justice.  I saw how prosecutors and federal investigative agencies went about securing things like wiretaps and search warrants.  It was all on the up and up.  Remember, if you could do what Lori can do, there would be no need for any of that procedure.  Unfortunately, the law requires a much higher standard than simply the word of a mentally ill drug dealer who thinks she's an actress.  I had plenty of people from the public filing cases about "hearing voices" in their heads and I wrongly laughed them off.  Then, it happened to me.

What I didn't understand was that it had been happening to me all along.  I didn't hear voices until after I left the USDOJ, to find out who tried to kill me in San Diego.  Then I heard them and finally, I could equate the streets full of stalkers in my neighborhood with the voices I now heard in my head.  I also knew that admitting to hearing them was going to be looked at like I was crazy...just as I had done to others.  I no longer do that.

I took my time.  I researched.  I found out it was Lori Jean LaFond, my high school bully, who was behind this tech that is, on the one hand easily researched, and on the other, hard to convince people that it is being used.  When people saw Dr. Stephen Hawking use it, it was a miracle, but when I tell you a USMC military brat stole it and then used it on the public, nobody listens.  I guess you just have to know Little Miss Know-It-All to understand the level of depravity that she is capable of.  Nobody I know tells Lori LaFond anything about themselves, yet she shows up at reunions with a notebook full of dirty secrets to spread around.  Why?

Lori is trying to recreate her high school experiences again.  This is the kind of mental patient we are dealing with.  She's catfishing on Facebook using another person's account.  She's calling everyone that she can think of to complain about me (nothing new there).  She is selling drugs from a rental home owned by her brother-in-law's family.  She has already stalked me on my vacation to Sedona, Arizona where she was promptly arrested over and over again.  Lori is a predator with a mind-reading machine.  She's using it to kill.  Someone needs to put her in jail for the crimes that she and her brother have skipped out on and plead guilty to.  This would ensure a safer investigation into this crime.

Believe me, I wasn't trying to tell people about this crime until I knew it was true.  Anything short of who it was and how she obtained it would look crazy.  Lori's history with this tech goes all the way back to 1978-79 when she and her brother stole it from the USMC, 29 Palms.   Find out.  Ask General Etnyre.  Ask her own mother and sister.  They will tell you that she is a huge danger to this small community.