Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, July 14, 2018

Lori Looking To Cause Problems For Christopher's Sister, Amanda


Turn your back for just one second and the next thing you know, psycho girl is taking a bite out of your arm or hitting you over the head with a glass bottle.  You can't take your eyes off of Lori LaFond for a second or you could be her next victim.

One thing that I am aware of is how much Lori covets a relationship with every gay victim's sisters.  Right now I am not happy with the way she talks about Christopher's sister and how she is going to poison her against me.  I'm not the least bit worried.  This is one of those situations that I've become use to over the thirty or so years that Lori's been stalking me.  She is constantly bad mouthing me to everyone then telling them not to say anything about the hate she spews from her mouth.  Mostly lies.

Half the time, while I've lived out here, Lori's been trying to get closer to my sister than I'd want and a text message shows the Lori has been in contact with my sister over the years.  This is also something that wasn't in that bogus restraining order.

I've heard that she has a picture of her holding a bottle over my sister's head.  Of course, my sister isn't aware of it, but I can tell you that Bryan Anderson's close friend Deanne Tilly was there and she knows that this girl showed up out of the blue.  I know for a fact that she knew Deanne would be meeting my sister where they met because she told me about it.  I knew Lori would be there.  I should have gone myself.  I just think it is ridiculous for Lori to have been as involved as she was in my brother in law's death and she's trying to suck up to my sister?  Come on folks that's crazy.  What's worse, she's behind the shooting in San Diego with me and the gay bashing in Palm Springs.  Of course when they are on the microphone, I've heard them tell me what they want to do to my sister and nieces.  Sickness

My sister needs to recall coming home to nail polish sprayed all over a picture of my sister, me and my two nieces.  That got blamed on a small child, but the truth is that Brian LaFond broke into the house to do this and make it look like blood on all four of us.  That's fucking freaky.

Distance between Christopher's sister and Lori would seem to be a good thing, but sometimes it simply makes it easier for Lori to get away with it.  Phone bills can be charged astronomical amounts of money.  I had one that was $800 and one the next month that was $650 and I barely used my phone.  Anthony Dabiere's mom was in the same situation.  If Lori wants to target you, she will.  Lifelock every single account that you can, is my best advice.  It's not expensive for piece of mind.

I don't know what it is about Lori and gay men's sisters.  She thinks she has so much in common with them.  I don't know of any sister of any of my friends that wants to control them.  Not one.  I've never heard of it.  I think that Lori believes that she will eventually find another gay man's sister to befriend.   I don't think that Christopher's sister is a good choice for Lori, but who better than her to destroy my feelings for Christopher.  You'll recall the letter I got from "Dave" representing Amanda and Marie Monti?  Lori has a vested interest in making that line up for her and her friends.  It's sheer madness since this whole project started as a way to communicate with the world about Christopher's situation with me.  This was to save lives not humiliate them.

To think of the effort I made to keep everyone informed, this is a disappointment.  The last thing that I wanted to do was offend the Monti's.  I tried to explain the situation that was going on.  Nobody ever did that for me, so I thought that was a good thing.  Constantly, I'm thinking, what should go on this blog that I wanted someone to do for me?  This is for the victims to explain to their families what is wrong.  Drugs get blamed all the time.  Jonathan's sister, Dr. Elmore, is another person that was contacted by Lori.  The whole time Lori's goal was to make Jonathan look like the hopeless drug addict that Lori's friends are.  It's just the most incredible smear campaign I've ever seen.  We need this blog to even the score and level the playing field.  Up until now, Lori had all the advantages...that isn't how it has to continue though. 

The way I see this crime is that the victim suffers a huge loss from the beginning with HIV and the implantation.  Then they learn how to deal with Lori and Brian threatening them.  Over time the victim learns enough about these siblings that it evens out.  Now we are in the unique position to level the playing field and control more than ever before.  That all depends on communication with each other.  I'm not joking here.  We need everyone to talk about this crime and what has happened to them.

I want to remind Christopher's sister that my brother in law was killed from a distance.  This could have been done from New York to California.  It's all a matter of sending spoofed texts to your brother or a loved one...Lori's sick.  She loves to involve herself in people's families.  Hey, if I am unacceptable to Christopher or the Monti's so be it.  I've got lives to save.  There are way too many people in the middle of this war to worry about one that isn't concerned.  Seriously.  I've been asked by God to perform this act of kindness, I'm not turning my back just because one family doesn't like how I do things.  I can't.  That's the challenge for me.   Can I overcome love to bring more love to the world?  I think I can.

One thing that I don't talk about much is what I've felt like my entire life.  I've always known that I was bound for something great.  Seriously...there was always a feeling of knowing that inside I was different for a reason.  I knew that there was a plan for me that not many people have.  It's been in my heart since I was a kid and I think I was basically groomed through fire to become who I am.  I like that I have love in my heart and intentions.  I like being purely honest with people.  I like knowing that I walked gently upon this Earth, but left a mark of kindness.  There is much more to do, but honestly, I have accepted the role of the guy that fights "Lisa".  Someone had to and she fights with us constantly.

Her friends are way too permissive to understand that every word she says, they will all be responsible for.  In a terrorist organization they don't usually single out one person for these terrorist acts...they will eventually charge them all.  It's just ridiculous to think that six people live in one house and Lori controls all of them?  Not likely.

For a while I was doing this solely for Christopher.  That part is great and all, but there are so many people that need help that one person can't be more important than all of them.  The usual situation occurred.  Same thing that Lori and Brian and their crew did with Steven Frey, they did again with Christopher.  The other party moves on with their lives and the information supplied by Christian and Lori is all about keeping me involved with the person I was with.  It's nuts.  The other person moves on with their entire life and I'm stuck listening to Lori's need to be involved even when the other party isn't.  She's a nightmare to deal with.

The mixed messages about Christopher and how he feels about me were difficult to swallow.  This is the reason I put a blog together that was permanent so that he could see how I felt no matter what Lori and Brian said to him.  That wasn't reciprocated.  Ever.  The only solace that I have is in knowing that what I've done for someone that I love is extraordinary.  Someone worthy in our community will see that and know that I'm someone that is worthy of love and respect.  That is missing in my life, but it isn't my only motivator.  I have to do a job that is thankless.  It's what is required.  I can't dwell on who loves me and who doesn't.  This is what I was going through when I met Christopher...he knows I was in pain.  Now it's him and I can't waste all my time trying to love someone that is gone.  Have any of you felt that way before?

You can't imagine the number of people that think about Christopher and me.  There are some that tell me to hang in there.  Others think I should move on.  Still others think that I'm crazy for ever thinking about him in the first place.  All I can say is you love who you love.  What Lori does with it, isn't my concern.  I have a job to do. The only love I have is for the victims of this crime.  I can't really focus on anything else anymore because there isn't any proof of life in the relationship with Christopher.  Seriously, I wouldn't blame him if this was all too much for him.  That's understandable, I'm way too much baggage for most people.  Would you want to be in love with someone that has a serial killer after them?  What if you too could be targeted because you have the same electronics inside of you?  I don't know, I'm of the mindset that you fight until the death for freedom and justice.  That's whatever it takes!

Lori wanted to end my relationship with Christopher.  Lori wanted to end my relationship with everyone I've ever dated, been interested in, was friends with or had a conversation with.  Literally, my stalker is full on about stopping me from knowing or caring about anyone.  It's completely against my nature.  I'm not the kind of person to isolate unless I think it can save people's lives.  

Even now Lori is pretending to be apologetic to Christopher at 4:10 am.  It's nuts.  There isn't any reason to believe that she is still communicating with Christopher, but you can guarantee that she would if I said anything negative about him or his family.  Should they have been more considerate of me?  I think so, but that is my value system, not theirs.  I can't put my value system or morals on someone else or I am no better than Lori.  I was raised to be helpful and to care about the welfare of other people.  It's my nature.  It's who I am.  It's never going to change.

You can't believe the effort that goes into the stories that Lori and Christian make up.  Two and a half years I heard that Christopher was involved in this project with Jeffrey Katzenberg only to know now that it was all just a story.  You can't really explain how humiliating that can be, but it is to be expected.  Lori has to be in the middle of some relationship ruining it even if she has to pretend there still is one.  I've seen her do this for years with me before.  Steven Frey was way over our friendship long before Lori would let that go for Christopher.  It took forever to get her to stop talking about Steve.  Now it's the same with Christopher.  Someone will love me for the effort I make for our community.  I know that.  I was more interested in saving one life than all the others.  I'm sorry.

Thankfully that fantasy allowed me to make more posts than I would have if I'd thought that Christopher was gone.  It's the truth.  Lori's need to be in the middle of a relationship that doesn't exist is higher than her need to keep me from working on this project.  That' who Lori is.  She never knows what she is doing until it's done and the chips fall in a whole different pattern than she thought.  "I didn't think that would happen," is a mantra for Lori.  I'm different than most people think.  I'm not fragile.  I'm not a follower.  I lead.  That's what I do.  If Christopher's family is happy with him being home and away from this crisis, then that's good enough.  Victim saved.

Like I said before, the goal was Christopher's happiness.  Goal achieved.  He's not here in California like I'd hoped to make his dream come true, but when you are dealing with Missy Pissy, David, Lori, Christian and Brian, you can kiss just about every relationship goodbye.  I'm like Diogenes, always looking for an honest gay man.  I haven't found one yet.   The fact of the matter remains that Steven and Christopher both lied to me about this crime for whatever reasons.  Clearly, I'm not the kind of person that saves himself and cuts another person loose when they can be saved.  I'm just not built that way.  It's what makes me, me.

Diogenes was a cynic.   I like to think that I'm not a cynic but when it comes to this crime I am.  I don't believe anything I hear from these people.  I certainly don't trust any of them.  I've seen the good in people before but it has been a very long time.  I've seen so much betrayal and discontent that I've learned to protect myself from it.  Christopher was the only person I really let in other than Anthony.  Clearly that plan wasn't as good as it should have been but I'm not a bad person for having invited them to be a part of my life knowing that they were already implanted.

I'm still looking for someone that doesn't lie.  Someone that doesn't hide the truth about their experience with this crime.  Bob Stansfield and Randy Ringger were two people that didn't lie and I hold them in highest esteem for their courage.   For me, I just remember Steven lying to my father's face not knowing that if he'd told him it was Lori LaFond behind this, my father would have taken measures to stop her.  He knows her.

In the case of Christopher's family, there was that hate letter.  Letting that stand has to do with whether or not it was real or whether or not they knew about it.  If it wasn't from them and they knew about it and let it stand, boy was I a fool.  My mom and dad wouldn't have done that.  I know my sister too.  If she was upset enough to call Christopher and ask what was going on, she wouldn't have let up.  I know her.  There is a lot of pain associated with that letter.  Apparently, though, it was correct.  There is no proof of life between Christopher and me...he's happy and alive somewhere else and has been.   That's a success for us.  It's a bummer for me.

I think that it is sad that Christopher was put in jail illegally and he served a sentence he didn't deserve.  I once worked for a judge that told defendants, "Did you do this?  If you didn't I refuse to take the guilty plea of an innocent man."  You can't believe how much respect I had for him.  Commissioner Best couldn't care less if the defendant committed the crime just plea, sentence and forget about him.  I thought of Christopher as more of a fighter, but you can't blame him for being tired of fighting.  Nobody puts me in jail for nothing and gets away with it.  Fortunately for us, there are many other men that will fight this girl.  Christopher's departure isn't indicative of everyone that has lost their life to Lori's pain machine.

I guess part of me was looking for what Christopher came here for.  A new life in California.  My previous life was spent having to dodge bullets and being raped in my sleep.  I thought that he and I would be able to find happiness here.  It's just not in the cards for me.  Happiness is going to have to wait.  It just seems like I've been working for that my whole life.  I want to be happy, it's Lori that doesn't want me to have that.  The goal was to make Christopher happy and keep him alive.  Half of that will suffice.  I just hope his mom understands that I'm really disappointed in that letter and the lack of respect.  I don't want to sound bitter.  That's not good either.  I'm trying to make history here.  This is bigger than the snub.

Like Diogenes I'm carrying a lantern looking for one honest man...he carried it so he could look day and night for one.  A true cynic, he literally believed that no man was capable of pure honesty.  I hope he isn't right.