Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, July 14, 2018

The Truth Hurts, So People Say Nothing? I'm Not Going Out That Way...


Do you really think that I wanted to be who I am?  You've got to be crazy to want the life that I have had.  I never dreamed of being the person in the front of a crime that most people haven't heard of.  I certainly was never interested in leading the gay community towards greater equality until I found out what was really happening.  I'm not really a conspiracy theorist, I found out about something horrible happening and realized that it had been centering around me and my family.  What was I suppose to do?  Shut up about it and let Lori LaFond continue to use my family as the "poster family" for what remote neural monitoring can do?  My family has been put through so much without really knowing why.  You can't imagine the pressure on me to be successful in stopping her.  I have Christopher, my family, my friends' families, kids and of course, me.  

First, I would like to dispel the rumor that I would ever have thought of having anything to do with Lori LaFond.  She and I are not friends and never have been.  She was the reason that many kids left school early and I couldn't wait to leave this area and go to college, which, as you know, she followed me to.  I hated the way I had to be so careful in high school not to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.  I knew she was after me.  I knew she was violent.  I knew she hated fags.  She was extremely vocal about it.  So when most of my friends were doing things like going to carnivals or the park to hang out, I was not going to put myself in that position.  I was smart enough to stay home and avoid the confrontation that Lori was constantly trying to set up.  Later, someday, you will hear from the boys that she was trading drugs for violence with.

You can't possibly believe that now that I'm 50 years old that I would seek her out with my friends to blame for this crime.  I'd all but forgotten about her because when she stopped stalking me, a whole new group of people began stalking me.  Little did I suspect, it was still her.  The feeling of constant danger has always been in my life since I was 19 years old and before.  She, of course, was selling drugs to my brother in law.  Working behind the scenes thinking about my sister.  My life became an open book for my sister to hear from Lori about.  Our relationship became strained because of Lori's involvement with my brother in law and drugs.  What I was going through was misrepresented to my sister for the sake of Lori trying to get close to her.

So, if there is anyone out there that thinks that I wanted to tangle with Lori again, after high school, you are nuts.  I would never have asked to be put in this position.  It is not enviable, but it is necessary.

When I look back at the things that I do know about, it is a source of great anger, but it also makes far more sense now than it ever did.  People don't just automatically start following a person.  There has to be someone that starts it.  There must be an instigator and I know Lori to be just that.  A problem causer.  She'd done this before to my family with my father over something else.  She perceived that she'd been slighted so she made up a story about my father and a student to get some kind of warped revenge.  Lori was 12 years old.   The court case lasted three long years.  The toll it took on the rest of my family doesn't seem to be as great as the one on me.  Lori became obsessed with me to get to them.  I don't know why, but that would seem to be the case.

Recently I told you about Dan Reynolds from Imagine Dragons and his understanding of the LGBTQ youth suicide numbers in the Mormon community and every community.  He saw the numbers and couldn't look away.  I'm exactly the same way.  I took a look at what was really going on, I didn't have a choice, the police wouldn't leave me alone.  Once I realized what I was dealing with, I couldn't believe that nobody had spoken up about the "urban legend" that I'd already heard about.  The drug dealing girl from Palm Springs that turns everyone in to the police after selling them drugs, was already coming after me.  It reminded me of Lori LaFond in high school.  Come to find out, it's her.

So do I, 40 years later, take on the high school bully that I know has homicidal tendencies or do I walk away and pretend that it never happened?  There isn't really a choice for me.  I have to speak the truth even if everyone else is afraid to.  I can't abide by every person I know becoming a victim of Lori LaFond.  I have an obligation to explain my absence to my high school friends and to my post high school friends too.  I simply dropped out of their lives out of concern for their safety.  When you are being followed by as many people as I was, it is embarrassing, but it is also dangerous for them.  Anyone that I know or get to know is at risk of Lori finding them and hurting them.  She loves to cause pain and suffering.  She thinks of it as a job.

If that's a job, then the truth becomes the language of hate and I can't live in a country where lying is the new truth.  You don't fight darkness in the dark, you fight it in the light of day when people can see you.  Hate is just like that, dark and destructive.  What Lori and her friends do behind the walls of wherever they squat is manipulate people into hate.  I can out love their hate, but can you?

I just spent three days off and all I heard was Lori trying to create a problem for Jonathan Mendenhall's family, Anthony Dabiere, Christopher's family and, the perennial Katzenberg family who Lori now "hates".   Because I found a way to have a voice, on this blog, I've become a threat to Lori's darkness.  I have a long way to go to correct all the lies that Lori has told the police and victims over the years.  It's not easy, it's the hardest thing I've ever done. 

Someone asked me, "Do you hate Lori?"  My reply is simple, "I can't exist with her."  You have to know someone better to dislike them enough to hate them.  When you consider how long she's been at this and pointing it at me, you get to understand that she is trying to kill me.  Could you exist in a world where someone is trying to kill you and knows where you are, what you are thinking, who you love and what you fear the most?  It's an unlivable life.  I was living without Lori for a very long time, I thought.  Actually, I didn't have to think about it...who would be so obsessed and have this kind of time?  If someone tried to kill you on several occasions and managed to set the wheels in motion that got one of your family members killed, would you be able to live?  You see, Lori won't give up.  How can I live a life with this person obsessed with killing me?  Putting me in jail?  Do you have any idea the kind of line I have to walk so that she doesn't use a mistake to throw me in jail?  I have to be perfect.  I can't make a mistake.  Even when I was perfect she still managed to get an arrest warrant from a Commissioner that is questionable.  So you see, she has a team of six people constantly trying to hurt me and my family.

I can't give up or move away.  The problem never leaves me.  It's inside of my head and she won't go away.  In a way, I consider this to be the most evil of things.  Can you imagine knowing what your stalker has done to you and your family and you have to prove that she did it without any help from your friends?  It's a daunting task.  Then you have to look at the damage that she has done to our community and think, if I don't do what is necessary, I'm breaking the law.  What to do?  There really isn't a choice when you are like me.  I, also, can't turn my back on a house on fire.  I know the arsonist.  If I don't stop her, she'll burn down more houses in my neighborhood, possibly my own family's.  How could I say no to the challenge that God presented to me?  I pray for peace and justice without any kind of violence toward Lori, her friends and us.  This is not likely give her most recent outbursts, she wants chaos.  I want peace.

I may be the only person that is willing to speak out about this crime, but I have good reason to.  I have lifelong injuries because of this crime.  My HIV was the result of an intentional infection.  My skull is smashed forever and I'll always have migraines.  I have to live with the voice of the Palm Springs Police Chief telling me that I wasn't raped and they wouldn't do anything for me.  If he believed I was raped, then he would never have said, "There is nothing more we can do for you.  You can say whatever you want about us."  I hear that voice on the telephone telling me he wouldn't help me and it was the same one that said, "Kevin, you've been right on the money and we're going to get these guys."  If I wasn't raped, then what in the Hell was this man talking about?  Right on the money about what?

The injuries that I sustained as a result of that gay bashing, are nothing compared to what Lori really planned to happen.  She didn't refrigerate her own blood for no reason.  She certainly didn't do it because she knew she was healthy.  The amount of blood she put in my ass, was enough to kill an army with disease.  Fortunately, I was taking the medications that prevent reinfections with HIV, her more deadly strain.  You see what Lori has learned over the years is that as she passed the disease back and forth with her brother, the strain got longer and more deadly.  Thank God I didn't get the new strain.  She intended to reinfect me and take away my hope again. 

If the police can't get a rape and gay bashing investigated correctly when it is right down the street from where they work, then it is open season on gay men.  I can't live in Palm Springs under those conditions, but it doesn't matter since Lori and her brother moved here as soon as I left.  You see, no matter where I go, she's going to follow me.  I have to be able to have a forum to keep you all informed.  Lori LaFond has already tried to ruin this project with her, "in the pocket" judge and police department.

You can't tell a sociopath that she is welcome to rape gay men at will and still think that our community will support them.  The police don't have a clue as to who they let inside their department.  They have let a monster loose on our kids and gay men.  There is no way that this police chief can ever tell me that he didn't know what he was doing when he did it.  How many other reported rapes has this department overlooked?  It's the saddest thing of all.  We aren't protected at all.

As soon as the Chief of Police, Bryan Reyes, called me and told me that lie, Lori got ten thousand times worse.  She followed my friends and me out of state to try to get rid of us.  He has no idea the kind of monster she is.  What the police hear from Lori is nothing compared to what I've heard from her.  They don't know the kinds of lengths that she has already gone to hurt us.  Over and over I wonder what is it going to take to wake someone up to the fact that she isn't different because she's a female.

This is how I stay alive.  This is the voice that nobody else was able to find.  Most of the others that tried to find out about this crime online ran into Lori finding out their passwords and deleting the sites.  Remember "WeStopBadCops" and "FreeNick.net"?  Lori had the login passwords for both sites and both owners were victims of this crime.  You can't imagine how much it looks like the police want to eliminate the gays and they are using HIV and arrests to do it.  I've even heard stories about cops telling people that they should leave town.

There is a definite need for the federal government to take a look at what the PSPD has done to the gay community and how many people were handed criminal records simply because Lori, "Didn't like them."  It's as if the police department is saying, "You must have sex with Lori LaFond or we will arrest you."  That's the saddest statement I've ever seen.  Literally, if you turn down her sexual advances, she considers you a threat because she reveals to these people that she is involved in the crime that has been harassing them.  Of course, when she is turned down for sex, she tells the person that she has summonsed, "I'm a lesbian anyway so it doesn't matter." That's not the reason she was using hot dogs when she told Christopher that he would now, "Not be working for Bryan Anderson, but her now." Who is this girl that thinks she can tell a police informant that they are now working for a drug dealer?  The challenges to Bryan's authority were obvious and predictable.

If the police aren't trying to force us to have sex with Lori or her brother, then they are certainly saying that if Lori and Brian want to rape you, we aren't going to do anything about it.  So either way, this police chief is a total asshole.  Let him have sex with Lori if that's the case.  Let her come into his house when he is sleeping so he can have his head smashed in.  It's ridiculous for anyone to think that the police put themselves in a position to get blackmailed by a drug dealer, but the gay community is paying the price for it, with our lives.  If the targets were women, there would be a huge problem.  If the targets were Catholic there would be a big problem.  Since the targets of Lori's hate are gay men, we sit in the margin without any assistance from anyone.  Why can't the police own up to their involvement if it wasn't intentional.

I've become accustomed to having the evidence that any other police department would love to have to find a rapist, and having it all get fucked up when they find out that it's the person that they agreed to break the law with.  Wireless communication devices are strictly forbidden by City of Palm Springs statutes.  These cops are clearly breaking the law.  They aren't even suppose to use their own cellphones at work, yet here they are agreeing to have a device stuck in their heads to have their thoughts read?  Come on.  This is an agreement that these cops have made with the devil.  They have no idea what information they have given about their own personal lives.  Cops are ALWAYS ON, in this system.  At home, during sex, during their time off...every second of every day.  If one of them had an affair, then Lori has the blackmail file begun.  Think about what she knows as a drug dealer.  Who has what she wants.  The cops are clearing out the market so Lori is the only dealer in town.    The homes are left empty to rob with the copies of keys that she's made.  The police have no idea how much they've helped her.

My biggest complaint is that police officers are given raises and promotions based on the use of this system.  Their arrests are based on spying on people in their own homes.  We, on the other hand, can't even mention Lori to the police or they start their gestapo like seizure of your life.  The same woman that is helping the cops to higher positions and giving them the exact wrong advice, is the same one that we hear about and are punished for.  If I said to them, "I'm hearing voices", they'd say that I was using meth, not that they aren't hearing her the whole time too.  Is it that hard for them to make that connection?  It must be.  Lori tells them to say a certain word or phrase and, like a puppet, they do.  If we did that, they would send us to a mental ward even if we tested negative for drugs.  I never tested positive for meth after reporting my rape.  I was arrested for it though.  You see, you can't be raped and talk about it to the police...they are on her side.