Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, March 22, 2018

Working Tonight: Lori's Crazier Than Usual


LOL, it's so true.  Working where I work and doing what I do is an exercise in multiple shifts.  Lori wants me to tell you all where I work so that she can say that everyone knows where that is.  I'm not going to.

What happens the second I wake up until I work my shift then go home to sleep is something of a horror movie.  How would you like to be the guy that has to quell the sadist that is stalking you while performing your minimum wage job?  It's like doing four jobs at once.

I will be spending some time working on this project over the next few days, but one thing is for sure, Lori can't possibly do what she wants...isn't that a victory?