Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, March 22, 2018

I'm Hooked: This Was A Good Idea: Riverdale


You all know that I've said for years and years that Archie Comics and the whole Riverdale High School gang was perfect for television and, of course, the WB has a huge hit on their hands.

Archie Andrews has grown up, as you can see above.  The All American guy that always tries to do the right thing, has always been a hero of mine.  There's nothing wrong with being a good guy, is there?

You'll recall I applauded Archie comics for the addition of Kevin Keller, an openly gay high schooler and cried like a baby when the comic book killed off Archie Andrews for good.  Yes, folks, in comic book land, Archie took a bullet for Kevin Keller and died.

I just wanted to give a shout out to all the team at "Riverdale" which, btw, includes David Katzenberg, directing, and creating something that I knew would hit.  I've just finished a total binge watching of season 1 and I'm in love with Betty, Veronica, Archie, Juggy and Kevin Keller, but there is more to love with characters played by Luke Perry, Molly Ringwald and Martin Cummins, who plays Kevin Keller's father.  I'm so glad that the series portrays his father as an accepting father of an LGBTQ youth.  As the sheriff, it is so important that we create strong gay characters that are equal to their school counterparts.  It reminds me of the life of Colton Haynes...our friend.

Congratulations, WB, this series is worth bingeing...and watching for as long as it can go.  Seriously good television.