Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, February 19, 2018

For The Sibling Tweekers: Lori and Brian This is For You


Truer words for Lori and Brian have never been written.

Obsession without any reason is their game.

I should know Lori has been obsessed with me and my family now since the early 1980's with absolutely no rhyme or reason.  I believe now that it was God's plan for me, but then why have my family members been put through so much?  In the end, the plan was for me to suffer through a really long period of stalking to understand the monsters that are the La Tweekers.

Too familiar with way too many things is how I use to describe another serial killer, Andrew Cunanan, who I knew well.  There was just something about the way he talked to people that, for me, was an instant turn off from the minute I met him.  There was this underlying "crazy" that made him think that when he met someone that he should already know everything about them.  It was creepy.  It got so bad that, at one point, he would be in a bar while I was walking in with friends and they knew that we weren't going to stay for long.  I didn't like Andrew, who I knew as DaSilva.  There are still some fag hags and others that can separate what he did from who they knew.  I am not one of them.  I could spot the crazy from the beginning.

Lori and Brian do much the same thing when they try to intimidate a friend of mine to stop being my friend.  The approach is always the same, "I've known him all my life.  I went to school with Kevin.  We were once friends, but you don't know what he is like..." on and on.  When you read her restraining order application, you will see that when it comes down to it, she goes back to the position that is true.  We were not friends, she was a bigoted hateful loud mouth and the truth of the matter is that she is a female bully; not that there is much difference.  With female bullies, you can't get into a fist fight without looking like a guy that hits girls, so that was out.  If I told on her, I would have been the tattle tale guy that couldn't handle her constant badgering.  Let's be honest here, it was a screaming ambush while I was standing with friends.  The worst part was that I didn't even know this girl.  I certainly don't think she gave me a chance to like her.  She wanted me to fear her.  She still does.

Why she was obsessed with me probably has to do with her sexuality and my sister, who was a really beautiful volleyball/basketball player.  Lori tends to try to get attention by beating on someone else.  If that doesn't work, she goes after your friends.

The obsessive nature of her personality is shared by her brother who falls in love at the drop of a pair of underwear.  He just loves big dicks.  That's all it ever is.  It's the truth too.  If you have Moby, then he's all ovy.  For Lori to fall in love with you...well, let's face it...it's the same thing.  They implant, infect, stalk then call you "their boyfriend".  She tells everyone that she can find that one of my friends is her boyfriend almost consistently.  These men either don't know her or have only met her when she tried her "hot dog" introduction, which is something to behold.  I'll let Christopher show you what that is like.

Lori and Brian, among many other mental problems, have depression caused by many many many years of drug use.  Shooting up meth is horribly destructive to the body but to the brain, you might as well have cashed it in a long time ago.  The capabilities of a needle using meth freak to be happy are very limited.  Long term use means no happy days for them.  Fly your flag as Alicia would tell me, but remember, there are warning signs that come along with that flag.  I don't know of one single happy needle user ever.

Depression, for most of you that don't really know, doesn't mean necessarily that you are sad.  It means that when you have something upsetting, you focus on it.  You can't get it off of your mind.  You can't let it go.  You can't do anything but think about it.  Most people get that wrong.  I once would get depressed and it would take a month to get over it to the point where I didn't think about it.

For example.  If you start to date someone and it goes better for you than them and they break it off with you, you get depressed.  You focus and focus and focus until you can't take it any longer.  This is the cause of suicides, fits of rage, stalking and all kinds of things.  One thing that most of you can't understand is that Lori wears a "thinking cap" when she commits this crime.  This means that her own brainwave activity is transfered to her victim merely by dialing up his chip number and hooking into his brain EEG's.  I can literally feel Lori's obsession.  I can tell when she is getting ready to explode with hate.  My whole body tenses up and, if I am not conscious about it, it can cause depression.  Lori then becomes obsessed with who I am dating and she won't let it go.  She pounded on the "Steven Frey" ex boyfriend thing for years after it was over, hoping to create that kind of feeling inside me.

I found the answer.  It's called Effexor.  It is an anti-depressant and it does something miraculous.  Now, I want you all to understand that I was a natural boy for a long time.  I didn't believe in taking a pill to make me feel better.  I thought that if my diet and exercise were good, I would not be depressed.  Not true.  It is a chemical reaction in the brain that needs to be enhanced for me to "not focus" on one tiny situation.  Oh, I'll think about it, but the drug allows me to get over it much faster.  I began taking these a while ago and let me tell you, they work.  There are all kinds of these out there...but what works for me, may not work for you.  You have to work with your doctor to see what fits.

Now, as you know, Lori will want to steal my prescription for this, but you all should learn about it.  I've Lifelocked my prescriptions anyways so there's that.

So what you all need to understand about Lori and Brian is their need to fixate on someone else's life.  Currently Brian is heartbroken because Jonathan hates his ass.  Now let me explain.  Jonathan was never his friend.  He wasn't his boyfriend.  They never had sex.  He was a slave to Lori and Brian.  That's it.  I mean these two put a gun to his head and told him not to be my friend.  A GUN!!!  Now Brian is all butt hurt thinking that Jonathan has his new boyfriend and they are having sex.  Brian can't get it off his mind.  He's mulling it over again and again and trying to figure out how to win him back.  This is a ridiculous situation.  Jonathan spent nearly thirty years freeing himself from Lori and Brian.  Brian thinks he can force him back to the life he had now and I'm thinking that's probably never going to happen.  Remember, they haven't even seen each other in 8 long years.  Brian and Lori haven't ever been my friend either but they are still stalking me like I have something to do with them.

Lori, the ever present sado masochist sociopath, spends all day long convincing her brother that Jonathan loves him.  She did the same thing with Steven Frey who I know, personally, that Steven hates.  Steven doesn't hate people, but he hates Lori's brother with a purple passion.  Lori spent so much time convincing her brother that Steven love him while we were together that Brian bought it and would sneak over and rape him while he was knocked out.  I saw him do this.  I was outside his window and saw Brian there molesting Steven.  At the time, I thought maybe he had a date.  But the reality was that I was checking on his safety because of my Spidey sense and I caught Brian in the middle of a rape.  Lori hates that, but it is true.  She even mentions it in the commentary for the television interview I did with Nathan Baca on the right of this page.  Steven and I looked out for each other...unfortunately I did not want to stop Brian thinking it was someone Steven had met.  There was no jealous ex boyfriend thing, I simply wanted to make sure he was okay.

Why would Brian ever think that this man would want him as a boyfriend.  All indications for over two decades were that he absolutely hated Lori and her brother.  Yet, even then, she told her mother and others that Steven was her boyfriend.  This is the same thing that Lori does with Christopher now.

Lori can't seem to remember that she is a lesbian.  Neither Christopher nor I have vaginae.  We aren't the right species.  Round hole, square peg.  Same thing with Jonathan.  He is a gay man into other gay men.  Brian is a gay man with a woman inside...that isn't going to work.  Get over it Brian, he is with a new man that he loves.  You need to stay away from Christopher, me, Anthony and Jonathan.  None of us are interested or use drugs.  You need to understand that this is an unwanted advance.

The only obsession I have is with Christopher's happiness.  I am obsessed with making sure he is happy.  He moved from New York to California as a dream...then he ran into the two headed monster: The LaTweeker Twins.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, if Christopher was happy with someone else, then I would be happy for him.  You see, Lori is constantly trying to make that relationship go away thinking that I'm going to service her vagina.  I'm not going to no matter what.

I don't want to be with anyone that doesn't want to be with me or that would be happier with someone else.  Why would I or you?  Relationships that word are the ones between two people that enjoy being together.

Right now I can just hear Lori thinking.  "Brian if you would just help me split them up, I could be satisfied...," bitch please.

Tweekers, you need to stop focusing on people that know who you are and don't want you around them.  Find your own people.  There are more than enough of them.