Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, December 31, 2017

New Year's Resolution: This Should Be Interesting For All Of Us!


It's a new year and it's time for fireworks!!!

Making new year resolutions isn't always the smartest approach with Lori sitting at her home doing every horrible thing that she can think of, to stop them from coming true.  I've done this before, but now I think I have a new approach that just might make my dreams come true.  I dream of a life completely without Lori in it...that means looking at this case with a new attitude and a new attitude.  I've been abused by this girl now for 40 years...it's time to stop her for good!  (Non violent and peaceful are still the themes that I will use to do it)

I've decided to use what I do have, instead of being angry about what has been kept from me.  Believe me, there is plenty of information that can be used to show what Lori has been doing and why?  Motive is easily seen in two emails to me from someone calling herself "Laurie Johnson" but it is the admission and information contained in it that is "Lori" not "Laurie".  There are things inside of that email that only Lori, from high school, could know from someone that gave her that information.

When you look at what the emails that were sent to me about my father and some "hypothetical" that she uses, it is clear that Lori's motivation for committing this crime has something to do with my father's case in the early 1980's.  This would mean that the author is aware of that case...this limits the number of individuals that could be involved to a small number.  I will remind you that Lori, after the "not guilty" verdict was furious at me and called me a "flaming faggot" on my very first day of high school.  
Taken individually, the ridiculous allegations that "Laurie Johnson" makes are obviously written in a manner that makes as much sense to you as it does to me.  It assumes things like I, a child witness in my father's case, am somehow, "holding something over my father's head".  This is not true.  In fact, my father and I are very close.  He's helped me many times.  What you are seeing here, is Lori, as usual, showing herself.  Lori is the person that has used this technology then held it over her own family's head...it's her way of silencing them.

Lori has, for years, taken the worst things that other people say to her and tried to force them upon me.  As if I am some kind of test product for her harassment of her own family.  Extortion.  Saying to them things about "keeping quiet" or they will all be in trouble for the use of remote neural monitoring...also known as brain linking when this first started.

The rantings in the email talk about how my testimony, as a child, was somehow linked to other people making money is a reference to Lori and her brother that sought to use another minor, making allegations against a teacher, to make a profit.  You see this in my father's case and you see it in the case of Palm Springs High School Football coach, Steve Fabian.  The truth is that Lori has been trying to make this "false allegation" scheme work for years.  Every time she tries it, she gets closer, but it falls apart simply because there is never any evidence to support the allegations.  Never.

Interestingly enough, I believe that the same lawyer, represented both my father and Steve Fabian, many years apart.  Both men found not guilty...both men known by Lori and her brother.  Lori allegedly has links to both victims.  The fantasy is that if the child victim won't do what Lori says, she will then punish the victims using this technology...it is a classic predator move that she hasn't figured out yet.

From the beginning, Lori and her brother Brian, have had idea about "how to get rich quick" involving their "brain linking" and fantasies.  Abusing children has always been a top priority.  My theory is that the kids that accuse the adults are implanted with these devices AND two outcomes.

1.) The child accuser somehow succeeds and gets a monetary compensation for the abuse which allows Lori and Brian to use this system to steal the money for themselves.

OR, in the alternative

2.) The child accuser is found out to be lying and tells the police that Lori and Brian put them up to it, so they use this system to torture them and ruin their lives using the methods that I've already shown you and that you can see in the cases that involve my friends.  Criminal records, financial problems, drug problem that all stem from the abuse that Lori and Brian inflicted upon them by making the false allegations in the first place.

What I am constantly amazed about is how much abuse that Lori and Brian are willing to inflict upon these kids.  Convincing them to accuse a teacher, usually one that the student likes, must be one Hell of a process.

One person that has been used more than once to find these kids is David.  Currently living with Lori and Brian, David allegedly lived close to two kids.  One is the female accuser of Coach Fabian, but he is also a person that knows Benjamin Katzenberg.   David allegedly put both the female and Benjamin in contact with either a child abuser or Lori.  This was the switch in strategy.  In the female's case it was an attempt to convince the accuser that she could make money if she accused the coach.  In Benjamin's case, David introduced him to a pedophile that Lori or Brian knew, to be molested.  David isn't mentioned in either case, but he figures in largely.  Actually, I think that he was mentioned in Benjamin's case but refused to testify or lied about knowing Lori put him up to it.

It is no secret that Lori has been trying to perfect this scam for decades.  Another student of my father's, a good friend of mine, Danny, was also approached to accuse my father but did not.  Lori set into motion a plan to use my mom's friends and some precariously placed fictional evidence to try to frame my dad for the second time.  It didn't work.  Lori then contacted my mom's friend and told her a pack of lies hoping to cause a rift.  It did.  It did not, however, work.  The second time Lori looked for an accuser, she picked the wrong kid.  He is a good friend of mine and is not the kind of person that would ever hurt my dad with a false allegation.  Lori was furious.  Then the revisions came again for the next set of allegations that were in Palm Springs where Lori moved.  Who did she pick?  Another high school athletics coach.  A friend of my father's.  A friend of Bryan Anderson, a police officer who is also implanted.

All of these factors come into play when Lori is trying to "keep an eye on the situation".  Implant the cop.  Implant the accuser.  Implant anyone around the "set up" so that she can control it.

The whole time she manages, like she says in the email, to "hold this secret over her parents' head" to keep them quiet about it.

There are a minimum of seven kids that are now adults that can identify Lori and Brian as the two people that approach them or were put in a situation to accuse someone of molesting them.  At the time, all of them were under age.

You will read, in the email, that I was the person that she blamed for ruining her scam, by lying on the witness stand.  I was a young kid, pre high school at the time, and would never have lied in a courtroom or otherwise.  You see when something goes wrong, Lori needs someone to blame.  My first day of high school, she vented that blame into rage that she must have planned all summer long.  I didn't even get to my first class before she attacked me.  It was vicious and it continued until I graduated.  Her brother must have really blamed her for the fuck up.  When this happens, Lori goes after the easiest prey of all...a kid.  Something tells me that she did the same thing in Sedona, Arizona, but I don't have the proof just yet.

There is something in her about accusing a teacher of sexual misconduct that makes her sexually excited.  Lori herself, was thinking about this in the 8th grade, but the accusation never came because of her behavior with the teacher's wife.  A whole class of seventh grade science students watched as Lori pranced around this teacher trying to lure him into a questionable situation.  She was removed from that class as the teacher's student assistant.  The teacher did nothing wrong, but Lori was furious at that class of kids that were asked about her behavior before she was removed.  The next forty years Lori spent time going to that class' reunions for REVENGE!

Those are what I call, "The Elm Street" kids.  My friends.  The ones that wouldn't go along with her "seduction" of this science teacher.  We're the Elm Street kids to her version of Freddy Krueger.  She goes after our parents and the kids that are in that class and hasn't let up since.

The accusation of my father was set up just before I entered the 7th grade and it lasted until I started high school when he was acquitted in the summer before my 9th grade year.  This gave Lori lots of time to do everything she could to hurt my family that lived directly across the street from her aunt.

This fantasy of implanting the accuser, a child, is hideous.

In my case, I was never suppose to testify to the truth.  I did.  This made Lori angry, but I wasn't the only witness.  Another minor at that time was Bessie Smith.  She was a friend of my sister who is also now implanted and infected(?).  She allegedly has been victimized by Lori for a long time too.  The revenge for not helping Lori and Brian with their story in my father's case, resulted in the death of my brother in law.

My sister, another minor witness in the case against my father, is Lori's intended target too.  My brother in law was buying drugs from Lori in Palm Springs but Lori didn't want my sister to know it was her.  When my sister contacted Bryan Anderson about this situation, Lori was listening in.  Lori then learned about how my sister's friend was told to protect himself with a gun.  My sister's friend, Bobby, Lori's uncle, was told to carry a licensed firearm.  You see, Lori was telling my brother in law all kinds of lies about their friendship.

When Lori learned that her uncle was carrying a gun to protect himself, Lori then allegedly embarked on a campaign of lies that led my brother in law to believe that there was some kind of sexual affair going on.  There wasn't.  One night, after weeks of lying to my brother in law, Lori allegedly lured Bobby to a home, near my brother in law.  Then she sent my brother in law the address where Bobby was.  A confrontation ensued and he was shot and killed.  This was what Lori calls "her biggest success."

Lori then went to the crime scene,brought there by Bryan Anderson, and photographed the very place where my brother in law died and captioned the photo; "beautiful sidewalk".

This wasn't the only time she did this either.

After she sent my brother in law to a grave she then embarked on a campaign of violent stalking in San Diego of myself.  Allegedly, her brother Brian, in a stolen truck with a cab on the back, lied in wait for me to come home where a bullet went through my car window barely missing my head.  This caused the end of my career in San Diego.

Again, Lori went to the home where my car was being stored and photographed the bullet hole inside the car where the bullet penetrated and nearly killed me.  Who knows what she captioned this photo?

Trophies.  Photographs of her destruction of a family that wouldn't make her rich.  Since then I was beaten and nearly died in Palm Springs when two people came into the home where I slept and crushed my skull and tried to infect me with all kinds of STD's using a refrigerated bowl of female blood infected with HIV, Hep C, TB and syphilis.  The blood has been tested.  The contributors are female and male, brother and sister...both with HIV that they have passed back and forth.

After that, in 2010, both Lori and her brother followed me to Sedona, Arizona while I vacationed.  Lori came with a group of my friends, but I've heard that she kicked them all out before her brother's arrival.  Here's the picture:

My friends didn't know that I was in Sedona, but I was there with Anthony and Jonathan Mendenhall.  This would be another attempt to hurt me for being the witness in my father's case AND for surviving the rape and beating in Palm Springs, California.  Jonathan knew about both.  Anthony would soon find out.  Both have disappeared into thin air since.

Oddly enough, Lori would then file a restraining order against me for saying something about "being a lesbian" while I worked as an informant for the PSPD on my own case.

Now I am planning my New Year's Resolution to find my rapist and the shooter in the case in San Diego.  I believe it all can be related back to the email from Laurie Johnson...who stupidly enough calls herself, "not Laurie" at the end of the second email even though her email address clearly shows that this is the name she is using.  So if she isn't Laurie Johnson, who is she?  Lori from high school?  Make up your own minds.



This was the first email below, you can see that Lori doesn't like allegations, but that is how you investigate crime.  I've spent nearly 40 years trying to figure out who was lying about my family and I've been very creative about how I did it.  Mentally telling the person who was reading my mind, mental lies that she could spread as rumors so I could find out who she was.  These are the ONLY lies I've told and only the perpetrator could have used them and told others in 29 Palms about them.

One involved me having a child with a woman from Texas...does anyone know this lie from Lori's mouth?

I want you all to know that Lori or "Laurie" whomever she professes to be this week, wasn't really talked about until after my rape the second time.  Every bit of violence that was against me came before I looked into her possible affiliation with electronic harassment.  It was Lori that talked to people about me since the 80's to friends and people that I loved.

Years later, I'm told, that Lori then used the shooting in San Diego, to make her own brother look like a "hit man for the mafia" that Lori calls, "The New Gay Mafia".  This would make other victims think twice before saying something about what they knew about the shooting and my stalking, to me or the authorities.

Since then, Jonathan Mendenhall has "allegedly" died, seven years ago.  Anthony Dabiere has been put in jail as well as Christopher Monti.   All of this under very suspicious circumstances.  The arresting officers all are implanted with devices that Lori could easily have contacted them on and sent them out to threaten these informants...it was a clear case of punishing them for what they knew.  Retaliatory in nature for having said, "No, Lori, I won't help you hurt Kevin and his family." 

When something like that happens, Lori and Brian have to show them how "tough they are" by having them sent to jail.  This is a complete misuse of the criminal justice system.  A system that Lori has used to enforce her control over anyone that would speak out against her or her brother.  If given protection from Lori, all three of these men would tell the truth.  In Palm Springs, you have to fear the police and know that they won't help you.

When it comes to what has happened to my friends and my boyfriend it is simply a case of Lori's over aggressive way of forcing people to hurt me.  If they refuse, they are jailed.  If they talk about her, they are made to look deceased online.

There are many other stories of Lori and Brian using remote neural monitoring as an extortion torture device.  Lori still hasn't perfected her lying yet.  In the new year, I expect there to be more lies and lots of deception, but one thing is for certain.  I remain the victim because I'm the one with the broken skull, the HIV from a woman with a brother with HIV and the bullet hole in my car window.  I did what any normal citizen would do, I reported the crime.  What happened afterwards was anything but normal.

I leave you with this picture from the morning of my rape.

That's my face.  Who took the picture and whose fist is in my face?