Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, December 31, 2017

A Storm Brewing In The Desert


As Lori and Brian read through the post below, I can almost hear them coming up with ways to threaten everyone that can prove that I am right.  It's their usual meeting of the tweekers for ideas and it's actually one of the reasons why I know that they are guilty of what I am telling you.

At the same time that the pair tries to come up with a way to explain away their involvement in this crime, I am looking at this situation like a storm brewing in the desert.  You never know when the lightning bolt of truth is going to strike them both down.  (I love this picture by the way!)

First there are all of the kids that are now adults that have either accused teachers, parents or an adult of molesting them without any truth at all, then there are the people that actually have heard Lori telling them about what she is so proud of doing to me and my family.  The list is long and the task ahead of her nearly impossible.  I don't even know all of the people that Lori and Brian have contacted over the years, but one of them is my own sister.

Lori and Brian have this idea that I'm the only person that they should pay attention to, to stop people from finding out the truth about their torture and lifelong stalking of me and my family.  Once the poster child for "what this system can do to a person", now I am the example of what that target can do once they find out who is behind it all.  It all makes sense now.  It fits together like a 3D puzzle of mistakes, lies and outcomes.  I remain, first and foremost, a man who is proud of his family and his friends.  Though there were many times people could have told me that Lori contacted them or Brian showed up and lied about me, I still believe that in the end, the truth will strike them down for good.

The story has, once again, gotten more sinister, evil and unfortunately, interesting.  To think that the Chief of the Palm Springs Police Department would actually be helping the girl that put forth the girl that accused the P.S. High School football coach and my father, of molesting one of their students, is so evil I can't imagine what went through his head.  Then there is the fact that she is the same person that targeted me, then a 10 year old boy, for being a witness for the defense of my own father.  It must have looked pretty tempting for Lori and her brother whose fantasies about child molestation and abusing boys has played out in my life for the last 40 years.

Shot at, stalked, raped twice, infected with HIV, beaten until my skull was crushed, pictures taken of the rape and given to the police...and I'm still that 10 year old kid that they can't threaten into silence.  I won't be threatened into silencing the voices of the men that did succumb.  Lori and Brian continue to think that this crime can be covered up, but I am not the only person that she has done this to in this area either.  There are other families that she tried to destroy with her sexual allegations and lies.  She literally forces her way into their lives with forged signatures, handwritten notes and bullshit evidence that she and her brother manufacture for her story to work.

In my father's own case, she produced a motel receipt, bikini underwear, a story about Vaseline and a card that talked about "a lollipop"...which was used against him.

The case was long ago, but Lori continues to tell people lies about my family.  She tells people that I "got fired" from my job at the Justice Department because of drug use. She tells people that my father is a convicted child molester.  All fantasies that she conjures up in her tiny little mind while pretending that she works for the police.  She doesn't.

Below you will read two emails from "Laurie Johnson" and an IP Address that goes directly to her own hand and mind.  A hodge podge of horrible sentences that looks like a tweeker on meth wrote them.  In them you will find the glaring admissions that she makes about this crime, thinking that she can profit from a child molestation case (keeping her "bullish" in the market; that, Lori, by the way, doesn't mean you are a bull dyke).  It, if proven to be written by Lori, shows that she knows more about Anthony Dabiere, Jonathan Mendenhall, Christopher Monti and Steven Frey than she admitted to in a restraining order application for a job that she didn't work at and for threats that were never made.

You see, "on paper" or a "computer screen", Lori can make herself look like an angel, but in person, she looks quite the opposite.  In her DNA, she simply looks guilty!

I've lived a life of knowing death.  That's all I've ever known.  I know death like he's my best friend.  I don't know life.  Lori's been trying to kill me since before I was in high school.  Then came the HIV infection without sex or drugs involved.  Death was always the conclusion, but mine, much sooner than that of a normal man.  I've never had anything to look forward to because the future was certain death and Lori tried everything she could think of to make that happen.  If you don't believe me, look at my DNA strand for the HIV virus.  You don't "give someone" this virus as a "look forward to life" gift.  I certainly did not have sex with that person and I didn't use drugs with her or anyone else at that time.

It was a death curse from the day I first saw her and even before as she watched my family from her aunt's home across the street.

Hating me became her life and as long as I couldn't figure out who was behind this crime, she could get away with it.  Then something happened...she made mistakes.  I eliminated all the possible suspects until she stood alone with that restraining order full of lies that her sister allegedly told.  I've never spoken to her sister and frankly, I was under the impression she was an "only child" from Lori's own mouth.

When the storm rolled in and the clouds of suspicion got dark over her head, I stepped back because the inevitable lightning strike loomed large.  Now she sits in the middle of the desert with a storm approaching and I'm sitting back watching her prepare...if she can.

I can guarantee you that she will be on the phone tomorrow trying to convince people to forget what she has done by pretending to work for the police or by changing their stories, but the fact remains that not everyone that I plan on using for this case has been thought of.  Only the people that I know she has used in the past have been conceptualized.  The rest, the good ones, I'm saving for last.