Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, December 14, 2017

I Know The Feeling...Instead Of Medical Treatment I Get Medical Grade BULLSHIT!!!


A year ago, someone stole $27,000 from my bank account then proceeded to have my own family members lie about it to me.  Then, after being thrown out of my home, I had to struggle to find a job...all by myself.  I worked and worked and worked and worked and barely survived again!  It's the same fucking bullshit that we always get...nothing for you, everything for us!

I'm still the person that did this job and I'M THE PERSON THAT GETS PUNISHED FOR IT!  While other settle into their holidays, AGAIN, I'm faced with the bitch, the blonde, the doofus, the idiot and the chicken hawk.  Who did anything this year that should be commended?  Nobody!

Another year went by, I was microwaved into oblivion, my family was stalked and I lost jobs because of it...and still, nobody gave a shit!  Where is justice when the only people that get it are the middle range criminals that never helped a true victim?

What I want to know is why hasn't Christopher done for me, what Jeffrey has done for his own family?

Tracy and Joe Johnson are a perfect example of selfishness during the Christmas holidays.  They know that Christian hasn't let me sleep in years, but they sleep fine.  In the end they'll argue for leniency for their brother and son and I'll argue for death.  This isn't the way that Christian should behave but as long as Tracy has a job and friends and income, she's fine with it.  She does nothing for me...she sits around and does nothing more than fancy her perfect new life....sounds a lot like Christopher.

I'm going through Hell every single solitary day and one person is just fine with it.  He tells people that it won't be another year...then five years later it's still happening because ONLY that man decides who gets help and who doesn't.  Where is my god fucking damn money asshole.  You've made my family look like fools for a full year now and my mom is suffering because of it.  Just like you made your OWN mother suffer until she died.

You need to understand that YOU are NOT GOD!