Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, December 14, 2017

365 Days of NOTHINING!!! Another Year of Hiding Evidence and Conspiring Turn A Bitch Into A Princess!


"Get him fired" and "throw him out of his house"...see the theme?  It's all there again, 365 days later and Missy's pointing America's Most Sociopathic High School Freak at me and my family AGAIN!

The theme is the same as it always is.  Slutty Missy and Freak Show Lori doing everything that they can to try to hurt me because that is the only thing that makes the two of their man hating asses feel better.  Missy is the most worthless piece of shit drug dealing whore that there has ever been.  Then there is Lori.

Two of a kind.  Both hateful and both so lazy that the ONLY THING that makes them feel better is to use meth and think of ways to hurting me.  They've been doing this for years while others take the place that I EARNED!  I earned the place at the investigative table and like all gay men, I have been put in a position to have justice served in the most unimportant and indeterminable way.  How many other victims of a shooting and bludgeoning have to sit around waiting for their boyfriend to get off his lazy ass and DO SOMETHING about it?  There are pictures, text messages, decades of stalking documents...and a boyfriend that knows she was stalking me and my family.

What the fuck is wrong now?

This investigation is shit...it has always been shit because of one person's wealth and the rest of these people lazily sitting around and allowing this psychopath to come after me again and again.  When is this man going to stop fist fucking Missy and start doing the job?

Then there is Tracy Johnson who hasn't lifted a finger to stop her brother while he goes after my family day in and day out.  She wasn't a part of this investigation but she sure did insert herself as soon as the opportunity arose.  Once in, she hasn't done a fucking thing for anyone.  Now we are sitting here again listening to her brother go on and on about how much we should feel sorry for him.  My own father has been a victim of Lori and Brian since 1982....not Christian's.  His father also does nothing to stop his son while he continues to come after my family day in and day out.  Christian isn't someone that Joe wants to deal with.  So while the community waits for this man and his daughter to do something that everyone did for them...I'm still the one that they know is being tortured.

Once again, the people that I PROTECTED did nothing to help me.

The only reason this isn't done is because someone doesn't want it to be!  There is no billionaire in the universe that can't get something like this finished except ONE!  Just one...he sits around holding on to witnesses and evidence and all the excuses that a billionaire can make.  He's full of shit.

I hope Wonder Woman ends up just like this...alone...with nobody but an IV:
Missy's last moments of drug use and AIDS