Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, December 29, 2016

Laurie's "Stable of Men": The Stalls Could Use Some Pitchforks


See this guy, this is what my friends look like, but Laurie will tell you that he is her friend and that she wants you to meet him.  He is what Laurie will taught as "one of her" men in her stable of men.  The "guys" that she is in "control" of.  She's not.  These kinds of men are friends of mine, not hers.

Laurie's kind of the "used car sales woman" of men when it comes to introductions.  I have nice friends and some of them are handsome and some are smart and some are both...most are just regular guys that are nice.  Laurie treats most of them as sexual object.  They are just people that I know or have met.  I'm not some kind of "pimp" or something, I just have lots of friends...Laurie thinks of me as some kind of person that knows all of these people that she can turn into remote neural monitoring victims that people can choose from.  That's not true.  My friends are these kinds of people.  They aren't targets waiting to become victims of this crime.  She then tries to pimp out her brother like he's some kind of "Fabio" that they just have to meet.  Ask my boyfriend...she tried to hook him up with her forever.

My friends are OFF LIMITS from now on.  I won't even talk to any of them without warning them not to talk to this girl that is following me around or warning them about the potential that they will be contacted by someone trying to introduce them to her.  It's just not safe.  The next thing you know they'll be somewhere and someone will give them a drink and all of a sudden they'll be knocked out with HIV.  No way!  Those days are over!  I don't want my friendships to end with HIV ever again.  I'm not sexual with my friends and I don't use drugs.  Being friends with me should never end with HIV.  I think it is one of the worst things I've ever encountered.  It shouldn't hurt to be friends with me.  It should be a benefit.  I'm an advocate against this crime, if anything you should be better equipped to not become a victim.

Beware of strangers talking shit about me...I'm here to help!